damm thq really screwed us !

#11BrighattalonPosted 1/21/2013 1:12:51 PM
It went down on me last night in the middle of downloading a Sting CAW. Hope it comes back up cause there were a few other CAWs I was hoping to get.
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
#12_locke__cole_Posted 1/21/2013 2:41:19 PM
The Amazing Viper posted...
This is still the best one imho. So >_> <_< >_> and >_<

I can't really agree there. They should have included a story-line (not counting Attitude Era, which doesn't count because it isn't original obviously). The only option we have is creating our own stories, which is pretty stupid. It's like directing/writing a movie and then watching it. The only thrill you'll get is seeing what you created. There aren't any surprised, any twists, nothing like that.
I guess you could download other people's CaS, but there are probably only a handful that are of great quality.
#13MikeH7186Posted 1/21/2013 3:14:06 PM
Well I'm glad they're bankrupt. After lying to us for years, they deserve all this and more. Scumbags didn't even have the balls to say they'd take online down. THQ, lying to people and hiding the truth til the very end.
#14Bray209Posted 1/21/2013 3:16:42 PM
Just to let everyone know, the official status page has updated all services for the 360 as DOWN.
I expect the PS3 be listed as down soon as well.

*sad face*
#15G-ZissPosted 1/21/2013 4:04:33 PM
THQ is nothing but a bunch of money-hungry slackers. I'm glad they're going out of business. Let that be a lesson to everyone.
#16sanandreas6411Posted 1/21/2013 4:12:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17BardockpwnsjooPosted 1/21/2013 6:50:55 PM
G-Ziss posted...
THQ is nothing but a bunch of money-hungry slackers. I'm glad they're going out of business. Let that be a lesson to everyone.

Yes, it'll be a lesson to companies like EA and Activision. A lesson not to be as bad at lying and money-grubbing as THQ.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#18RasnerAuthorPosted 1/22/2013 5:50:03 AM
_locke__cole_ posted...
The Amazing Viper posted...
This is still the best one imho. So >_> <_< >_> and >_<

I can't really agree there. They should have included a story-line (not counting Attitude Era, which doesn't count because it isn't original obviously). The only option we have is creating our own stories, which is pretty stupid. It's like directing/writing a movie and then watching it. The only thrill you'll get is seeing what you created. There aren't any surprised, any twists, nothing like that.
I guess you could download other people's CaS, but there are probably only a handful that are of great quality.

Try Dolph saves the USA (if you have a sense of humor), or my recent story - Crockett Cup @ WMania.

I think you'll appreciate the quality of these stories.
#19SaxonPosted 1/22/2013 7:12:45 AM
I knew THQ was planning on ending all online support when they offered Mike Tyson and Stone Cold's ATV pre-order DLC right away rather than wait until sometime in the spring to offer it to everyone.
#20IntrepidTykePosted 1/22/2013 7:15:49 AM
I could rarely get on anyways. And when I did, page 2 of CAWs would never load. And usually to even get on to their servers, it takes 10 minutes and I have to find something else to do while it loads.

I'm so disappointed by this game. This was my first wrestling game since DoR2.
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH211/27 2:21PM