Freeze during 6-man Champ Scramble

#1DemonicalPosted 1/21/2013 1:58:11 PM
So I tried doing an Attitude Era 6-man championship scramble, for the Heanyweight Belt. I had HBK, Hitman, Taker, Kane, HHH and Mankind (or maybe it was Bulldog). Anyway, I tried this twice.

Both times, with about 1 minute left, HBK and Hitman were grappling when the game froze both of them. HBK and Hitman were like statues, that remained in the ring and would get bumped around the canvas if any other wrestlers hit them. But all the action continued around them.

When the matche ended, the frozen statues of HBK and Hitman even showed up in the replays, exactly the way they froze up.

Anybody else run into this glitch?

P.I.T.A.
---
For Jessica...
#2As_i_Sit_LivingPosted 1/21/2013 4:32:30 PM
Yeah, I was undertaker, put stone cold in the octopus stretch and never got out of it. I just kept tugging on Austin.
Meanwhile, the other wrestlers wrestled for another minute and then just stood around until time expired.
---
http://i.minus.com/i5EWBMXTN4ERv.gif
#3ICEman MorgsPosted 1/21/2013 5:06:29 PM
Since when can you have six participants in a Scramble match?
---
ICEman Morgs' Ignore list: Making GameFAQs a better place.
GT: Morgneto
#4DeathX2270Posted 1/21/2013 5:07:58 PM
ICEman Morgs posted...
Since when can you have six participants in a Scramble match?

i wondered the same thing, maybe hacking in a 6 man is how it is freezing
---
If i lived here, then i would be home
#5_locke__cole_Posted 1/21/2013 6:11:52 PM
I just had a Universe match where the tag partner failed to show (Primo), and Epico teleported from the center of the ring to the tag partner position behind the ropes. The "ask for tag" option was there, and after jumping in, the ref wouldn't count, I was unable to be DQ'd, and I couldn't pin or make the opponent submit. I ended up having to end the match.
#6Demonical(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:09:24 PM
I dunno, maybe it was 5 guys. Whatever it was stupid cuz it did it back-to-back, so I don't even know if it's worth it to try.

It was Hitman & HBK both times, so maybe it's just something to do with them?
---
For Jessica...