Is there a way to sort custom superstars alphabetically on the selection screen?

#1video games 4 lifePosted 1/22/2013 12:00:33 PM
So I went on a download spree today of community creations that I wanted, but sorting through them in play mode at the character selection screen does it by the order I downloaded (wish I checked first).

Is there any way to have them sorted alphabetically like all the other characters of both the current wwe roster and the attitude era? It's not a big deal, it would just help keep everything somewhat organized, especially when I have friends over and we play this game.
---
I've been here way too long
Holy Diver
#2TheBedGrapesPosted 1/22/2013 12:12:58 PM
No there isn't, and I agree it's terrible.

If removing a character and copying another one to it's slot wasn't such a disaster ( causing so many glitches that it's hard to list them all) then I would just do that to organize them...but it just isn't worth the hassle.
#3AntwanHaze420Posted 1/22/2013 12:43:52 PM
Because of this very reason I write down all 50 wrestlers I want in a-z order. Then I dl said caw to its numerical value i.e. sabu dl'd to slot 43. Lot of work but the only way to get it alphabetical!
#4LucicIsGodPosted 1/23/2013 2:15:02 PM
I do that same thing. It really sucks when I decide to change one of them to somebody else.