Is there a way to sort custom superstars alphabetically on the selection screen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Is there a way to sort custom superstars alphabetically on the selection screen?
So I went on a download spree today of community creations that I wanted, but sorting through them in play mode at the character selection screen does it by the order I downloaded (wish I checked first).

Is there any way to have them sorted alphabetically like all the other characters of both the current wwe roster and the attitude era? It's not a big deal, it would just help keep everything somewhat organized, especially when I have friends over and we play this game.
I've been here way too long
Holy Diver

User Info: TheBedGrapes

TheBedGrapes
3 years ago#2
No there isn't, and I agree it's terrible.

If removing a character and copying another one to it's slot wasn't such a disaster ( causing so many glitches that it's hard to list them all) then I would just do that to organize them...but it just isn't worth the hassle.

User Info: AntwanHaze420

AntwanHaze420
3 years ago#3
Because of this very reason I write down all 50 wrestlers I want in a-z order. Then I dl said caw to its numerical value i.e. sabu dl'd to slot 43. Lot of work but the only way to get it alphabetical!

User Info: LucicIsGod

LucicIsGod
3 years ago#4
I do that same thing. It really sucks when I decide to change one of them to somebody else.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Is there a way to sort custom superstars alphabetically on the selection screen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived