Is there anyway to get rocks third/theme 99-01 theme?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Is there anyway to get rocks third/theme 99-01 theme?
4 years ago#1
They have the tron for it and its even one of the background songs in AE mode.
Leader of team Xtreme EVOLUTION IS THE SOLUTION BEST IN WWE HISTORY WOOOO RIC FLAIR 3/31/08
4 years ago#2
Download it and rip it to your hard drive... These kind of questions baffle me to this day...
Herpes the Clown is a very Itchy Fellow.
4 years ago#3
Ive been looking on youtube and i was gonna give u a link to it but I cannot find it its the one where he says if ya smell what the rock is cookin right? If u want it give me ur email address and I will make the mp3 for ya with the arena effects even if not i can email u the original file cause i do have it. just let me know.
4 years ago#4
Matt6sic6 posted...
Download it and rip it to your hard drive... These kind of questions baffle me to this day...

....some people's kids...
X-Box Live GT: Darko1978
4 years ago#5
weeble1995 posted...
They have the tron for it and its even one of the background songs in AE mode.

I've actually been wondering that too. but, I think the only solution is to download it to the hard drive
i love lauren london aka newnew...
4 years ago#6
It's such a tease because it plays in the Attitude Era menu.
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
4 years ago#7
just like the stone cold entrance thats dlc the atv entrance it wont work for me I select the right attire and he just walks out so i dont get it. Id just download the rocks theme I have it if anyone wants me to email it to em and it has arena effects I downloaded it off youtube it was hard to find.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
3 years ago#10
********** ***** ***** ***** **** ************ **** ************ ***** **** ** ** *********** *** *** ******** **** ***** **** **** ******* ****** ***** **** ***** **** ********

So there.
Herpes the Clown is a very Itchy Fellow.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Is there anyway to get rocks third/theme 99-01 theme?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived