No ones even a little nervous about the switch??

#21sdrawloPosted 1/30/2013 4:32:03 PM
I am.
I will miss my yearly Smackdown game. Could it be better? Sure...

But if they do start from scratch- I can already hear the complaints...

-this or that wrestler wasn't included
-the Hell in a Cell sucks
-there is no Hell in a Cell
-what? No triple threat match with the option to be an elimination match??
-no backstage fighting?
-no story mode?
-Why can't i put wrestlers on different shows?
-no classic title belts?
Stuff like this...

Dudes, I'm not being negative about change, change is good.. THQ may not have pleased everyone with their games- but they tried to put as much stuff in there to satisfy the fans year after year. I really don't think we're gonna get that with 2K's first attempt at making their WWE game. Most people say they will be happy if the game engine is better, or improved over the Smackdown series... but I know these little complaints are gonna pop up... "I like the new game, *but*..."

I just wish we could have one more Smackdown game while they're perfecting the new one.
#22Zokuto_NanayaPosted 1/30/2013 4:46:43 PM
sdrawlo posted...
I just wish we could have one more Smackdown game while they're perfecting the new one.

I'm pretty sure that's what will happen, unless by some miracle WWE let's 2K skip a year in order to have time to make a game with a decent amount of features....
---
Normal people bore me...
#23SaviorGabrielPosted 1/30/2013 5:32:02 PM
llcoolyea54543 posted...
what if i dont have a wrestling game next year.

Fortunately, there'll be plenty of other quality titles for you to play during that time. You'll be fine.
---
"I am defeated, and know it, if I meet any human being from whom I find myself unable to learn anything." --George Herbert Palmer
#24Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/30/2013 6:13:48 PM
I'm not buying the next game at all. I'm skipping a couple iterations until I see they have something worthwhile
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#25WrestlinFanPosted 1/30/2013 7:01:54 PM
Quote:I am.
I will miss my yearly Smackdown game. Could it be better? Sure...

But if they do start from scratch- I can already hear the complaints...

-this or that wrestler wasn't included
-the Hell in a Cell sucks
-there is no Hell in a Cell
-what? No triple threat match with the option to be an elimination match??
-no backstage fighting?
-no story mode?
-Why can't i put wrestlers on different shows?
-no classic title belts?
Stuff like this...

Dudes, I'm not being negative about change, change is good.. THQ may not have pleased everyone with their games- but they tried to put as much stuff in there to satisfy the fans year after year. I really don't think we're gonna get that with 2K's first attempt at making their WWE game. Most people say they will be happy if the game engine is better, or improved over the Smackdown series... but I know these little complaints are gonna pop up... "I like the new game, *but*..."

Your spot on. Except that they will have a HIAC match because they'd have to include the yearly HIAC ppv. Can you imagine the up roar they'd get if they had the Hell in a Cell arena but not the actual match.
---
Wrestling is going to die again. Jeff Hardy in his prime was my favorite wrestler of all time. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud.
#26TheJahManComethPosted 1/31/2013 2:53:27 PM
Whoever claims they aren't nervous is a damn liar.
---
But I've had hot girls before, this one happens to excite me in other ways...I want her so bad. I just want to grab her and run away. -Talk2DaHand
#27enovak7924Posted 2/2/2013 9:04:53 PM
TheJahManCometh posted...

I am not nervous.

More concerned over what customization the new games will have.

Glitches and such aside - we all have to admit they gave us pretty much freedom to create so many things. it will be a blow if we backtrack to a game where you have very limited CAW's, no creating arenas, moves, entrances, shows, rosters, and all the other stuff we have been used to for the past 6 or 7 years.
---
"This is without a doubt, the greatest history in the moment of our sport !"
#28WickedSickJoshPosted 2/2/2013 10:39:07 PM
Not at all. Yukes did pretty much all they could do with the series. Change is a good thing. I'm actually betting that 2K's first WWE title will be pretty bad, but it'll be just a stepping stone to what will eventually be a great series.
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#29enovak7924Posted 2/3/2013 7:11:49 AM
WickedSickJosh posted...
Not at all. Yukes did pretty much all they could do with the series. Change is a good thing. I'm actually betting that 2K's first WWE title will be pretty bad, but it'll be just a stepping stone to what will eventually be a great series.

I seem to recall people say this every year about the latest game from THQ.

"This year will be great!"

then after the game is out

"THQ sucks, this is the worst game ever"
---
"This is without a doubt, the greatest history in the moment of our sport !"
#30SaviorGabrielPosted 2/3/2013 7:40:52 AM
TheJahManCometh posted...

I'm not nervous because if things don't turn out for the better, I can easily move on. Unlike some people, if a wrestling game doesn't suit my standards, I just simply avoid buying it, and invest my money on better games.
---
"I am defeated, and know it, if I meet any human being from whom I find myself unable to learn anything." --George Herbert Palmer