One nice thing about this game...

#1RobRoy316Posted 1/27/2013 9:51:12 PM
If you take the time to edit every little detail this game lets you edit, you can make a CAW feel like part of the built in roster.

I have a Goldberg caw, obviously the appearance is easy. Completely re-vamped his entrance to something that almost looks like his WCW entrance. Then I found an old WCW the music CD I had when I was younger. The music for him has him yelling out "WHOS NEXT?!?" then everything goes quiet, his music starts playing, and the announcers start talking "oh my god ladies and gentlemen, GOLDBERG! and this crowd is on their feet"... the music plays, and it works out PERFECT because by the time he gets in the ring on the game, the music has the crowd in the background chanting "GOLDBERG! GOLD BERG! GOLD BERG!" And the crowd is holding up his symbol because I edited that and a sign that says 'fear the spear', I got the announcer to somewhat pronounce his name though it sounds over anunciated as "Gold Bear". Its pretty freakin cool. The jack hammer and spear choices in this game are pretty spot on.

thats just an example. Its nice to have those things in place.

I only wish that someone would pay THQ for a patch or something. If they could just patch a few little things on universe this game would be so freaking amazing.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#2enovak7924Posted 1/28/2013 9:15:40 AM
I have to say any new game that doesn't have all or most of the customization we have had in the THQ games I'm sure will be a huge disappointment.

I rarely play the in-game roster as I am a fan of the 80's and most of the 90's so I don't even know 90% of the current roster, nor do I care. Which is why '13 was perfect for me.

I normally get rid of each year's game as I buy the new one but this one I will keep based on the Attitude roster.

But if we get a game where we can't make any of our own guys, or linited to like 1 or 2, then I may not bother getting it.

I have'nt seen many sports games where you can do all the customizing you want like we can in these games.

Hopefully 2K knows this and will take the time to give us what we all expect.
---
"This is without a doubt, the greatest history in the moment of our sport !"
#3zenandiPosted 1/28/2013 9:53:10 AM
enovak7924 posted...
Hopefully 2K knows this and will take the time to give us what we all expect.

You know, you'd think the fact that customization is a HUGE draw for the fanbase would be plainly obvious to the devs.

On the other hand, Saints Row 3 proved even the same devs could lose the plot and completely butcher the customization that made the last game great.

Fingers crossed...
#4Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 1/28/2013 11:33:08 AM
I found that "Gold Nerd" works better for Goldberg. also i dont have his spear set as a sig, i have it as a reg running grapple. that way when i have a finisher, i can use a wake up taunt, spear, and then immediately pick the guy up for the finisher jackhammer.
---
NRA member and 2nd Amendment supporter
http://www.handloadersbench.com/images/avatars/16458.jpg
#5enovak7924Posted 1/28/2013 1:56:59 PM
As a side note - I downloaded a really really great looking Kurt Angle and I have on my hard drive his theme with the "You Suck" chants - its pretty great watching his entrance.
---
"This is without a doubt, the greatest history in the moment of our sport !"