So they do wrestlers turn in universe???

#1hbkrulzallPosted 1/29/2013 12:16:56 PM
I've had a few instances where somebody did something that would indicate they turned. Shamrock turned on boss man yet the game still listed him as "boo" for crowd reaction and they actually teamed up again later.

Also John Cena came out and attacked Austin after a match and he was still a face I guess. And actually nothing ever even came about this. What the hell is up with that.

Lastly, when does the 'news' section become an option? I've gone through several months now
---
GET THE BOOK! GET THE BOOK! GET THE BOOK!
http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsM/10913-23990.gif
#2The_nWjoePosted 1/29/2013 12:24:31 PM
I have only seen the news section active when a championship changes hands. In the past it would cover that plus injuries, & "David beats Goliath" match outcomes. Those others have seemed to be removed by thq/yukes for no apparent reasons.
#3TheCSHPosted 1/29/2013 12:26:07 PM
The_nWjoe posted...
I have only seen the news section active when a championship changes hands. In the past it would cover that plus injuries, & "David beats Goliath" match outcomes. Those others have seemed to be removed by thq/yukes for no apparent reasons.

I've had the news items pop up for belts changing hands and David beats Goliath. I still haven't had one damn injury yet in my Universe.

To answer the OP, allegedly they do heel/face turns. I haven't had one of those yet either *sigh*.
#4NarutoLordPosted 1/29/2013 12:28:26 PM
I've had:
Championship changes hands.
David vs Goliath Victory.
X and Y are now Rivals.
X has been injured.
X has returned! We look forward to seeing him in action again.
X has turned his back on the WWE fans.
X has embraced the WWE fans.
---
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922
#5The_nWjoePosted 1/29/2013 12:32:00 PM
TheCSH posted...
The_nWjoe posted...

I've had the news items pop up for belts changing hands and David beats Goliath. I still haven't had one damn injury yet in my Universe.

To answer the OP, allegedly they do heel/face turns. I haven't had one of those yet either *sigh*.

As I said, that was all I have seen. Just had a universe match where Santino beat HHH and I didn't get a DvG message so...
#6HeartBreakKid59Posted 1/29/2013 2:31:04 PM
I've only had news for championships changing hands. I've seen people listed as "Injuries" but it doesn't appear in the news section.
---
When you say Maine Black Bears, you've said it all!
Choke - the official soft-drink of the UNH Wildcats
#7As_i_Sit_LivingPosted 1/29/2013 4:31:27 PM
My CAW turned face. I won the match against Ryder, Vader comes out and beats on Ryder. My CAW defended Ryder and shook hands.
Now my CAW shakes the refs hand after every match.

Somehow I turned him heel again. Not sure how though. Maybe from using the dirty pin.
---
http://i.minus.com/i5EWBMXTN4ERv.gif
#8RobRoy316Posted 1/29/2013 8:59:43 PM
you or anyone for that matter can get " X has turned his back on the fans" just by interfering in a match and using your finisher on both participants. I have done it a few times.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag