anyone have an idea of how long CC will be running?

#1XenoJivePosted 1/29/2013 10:30:04 PM
Has THQ specified how long the servers will be up? I'm not interested in playing online, I just want Community Creations. I still have a lot more to download and I planned on getting online in about 2 months to finish up. I wonder if we have that long.
#2blue_infernus27Posted 1/29/2013 10:59:44 PM
For what it's worth, the now former creative director of THQ Cory Ledesma said that he doesn't think the servers will be turned off.

Who knows though...
#3tonysparksPosted 1/29/2013 11:11:55 PM
in order for them to keep selling new copies of WWE 13 they need to keep the servers up. So they are not going anywhere...... just realized 13 was a bad number for THQ lol
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#4enovak7924Posted 1/31/2013 12:59:54 PM
tonysparks posted...
in order for them to keep selling new copies of WWE 13 they need to keep the servers up. So they are not going anywhere...... just realized 13 was a bad number for THQ lol

Well on paper '13 seemed like it would be the ultimate version - improving on '12 and adding more features. We got added features (add some good ones too) but all the glitches, bad universe booking (which was the one thing that was promised to be even better this year), and some really dumb AI sometimes makes it a mix for me - its better than '12 in some ways and worse then '12 in others.
---
"This is without a doubt, the greatest history in the moment of our sport !"
#5ssjtrunk1Posted 2/1/2013 10:15:20 AM
Till the year 9999
---
Today I have over 2100 karma.
#6wwefan4everPosted 2/1/2013 8:04:57 PM
It is in no way worse than WWE 12, it is in every way better. Each game has glitches, so that is a moot point. WWE 13 is actually the best wrestling game period. 2K sports for the record suck.
#7JiruruPosted 2/2/2013 4:44:29 AM
wwefan4ever posted...
Each game has glitches, so that is a moot point.

No, it's not. Accepting the premise that every game has glitches, some games are still amazing in spite of them, and other games crash and burn because of them. Not all glitches are created equal, and many games are less glitchy than this one.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#8Vampire WraithPosted 2/2/2013 2:56:56 PM
wwefan4ever posted...
It is in no way worse than WWE 12, it is in every way better. Each game has glitches, so that is a moot point. WWE 13 is actually the best wrestling game period. 2K sports for the record suck.

If you're gonna troll, at least be consistent.

"I for one will miss this series" topic.

wwefan4ever posted...
I for one wont miss a 2 count pin glitch or it's piss poor target system In a championship scramble match when someone was pinning another person, I went over to them and attacked to break it up, the dumb ass character instead attacks a person standing behind me whic makes it so the pinfall does not get broken up). Later in the match Rock hits me with a move and picks me up, when he does I start glitching and staggering around like a drunk person, Rock is trying to grapple me but cannot, so for the last 3 minutes of the Championships Scramble match I can do nothing to retain my WWE Championship because of a dumb glitch. I had MITB so I just used it at the next PPV and won the WWE Championship back. No way was I restarting a 10 minute match over again.

---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM