Which category/categories best describes your online playing style?

#1SouLeDxOuTxWPPosted 1/31/2013 2:07:14 AM
1. Nuisance: I am out to totally ruin your online experience in every way, shape or form by utilizing every underhanded tactic in the book just for the lolz. Whether it be using ridiculous unreasonable hacks or exploiting glitches. I will then proceed to message you after the match making fun of you & telling you how much you suck at the game. If you step inside that squared circle with the likes of me, rest assured I'll be your worst nightmare.

2. Dirty :The rule book is out the window. I will probably be one of the most annoying opponents you'll come across, though I will not glitch or hack. However I will taunt for finishers, try & get you counted out, spam running attacks or any move that's quickly executed & hard to reverse, use over the top unrealistic created finishers, I will refuse to stay in my corner in normal tag matches & will attempt to beat you by any means necessary whether I use a finisher or not.

3. Clean Competitor: I come to fight, but will play by the usual fair play rules of online. I will not give my opponent any openings or spots & will try & reverse everything you throw at me. I am striving to be the best competitor & be the last man standing. I will be versatile in my offense & will not resort to any cheap annoying tactics. I want to beat you, but cleanly & honorably.

4. Fast Paced/Aggressive: I will bring the heat & will not let up or give my opponent any breathing room. I will be totally relentless on the attack, will rush you as soon as you get inside the ring as well as consistently stomp you out as you're laying on the mat. I'm also a little more heavy on the running game.

5. Slow Paced/Conservative: I'm more patient & methodical, giving my opponent more breathing room. I will back away & let them get up off the mat at times, will give them clean entry into the ring & be a bit lighter on the running game.

6. Realistic: I will attempt to play real wrestlers as they are portrayed on TV as closely as the game will allow. I do not max out my caws at 100 ovr & will give in game wrestlers or caws of real wrestlers as well as all other caws realistic attributes & movesets. I play my characters according to their weight class limitations. I'll start off the match with strikes & weak grapple moves & will work my way up to more powerful moves as the match progresses. I'll go for pin attempts constantly & will break up the pin after a close 2 count if I'm not actually trying to end the match &/or if I feel my opponent won't be able to kick out. In normal tag matches I will utilize the hot pin when the situation is right for it. I'll stall submission holds until they're broken up. I may not always end the match with a finisher but will try & end it on a high note & not with something lame such as a scoop slam or a simple ordinary clotheline.

7. Simulation: You're in for a real true to life wrestling experience. I'm more about putting on a real show as opposed to being strictly competitive. I will try my best to work in harmony with my opponent in order to work a well paced real TV style presentation. I will give my opponent openings & help put them over as well as set up spots according to the flow of the match. Will not abuse the weak pinning system & will even throw a match depending on the situation.

8. Variable: I'm game for any type of style. However my opponent chooses to play I will play accordingly.

6 & 7 for me all the way.
---
Proud member of the nWo Wolfpac (WP) clan since 2006. We put on realistic simulation style matches. GT-SouLeD OuT WP PSN- SouLedxOuTxWP.
#2hEKTIKBONESPosted 1/31/2013 4:02:46 AM
You know me, fella... M6 and 7 all the way... Unless a 1 or 2 is involved, then I pretty much try to annoy them by using their own tactics against them - never even attempting a pin or submission - until they rage quit. I find it funny how mad spammers get when you give them a dose of their own medicine-- almost as if they thought they were being treated unfairly.
---
WWE gamers are far and away the WORST community of cheats, trolls, manchildren and detestable filth in all of online gaming.
The above statement is FACT.
#3SaxonPosted 1/31/2013 4:08:21 AM
My play style is 3-8.
#4Flashbang707Posted 1/31/2013 4:12:31 AM
If my opponent is half decent, I go for 6 and usually sort of 3.
---
http://www.youtube.com/flashbang707
#5Flashbang707Posted 1/31/2013 4:15:01 AM
-Continued

By "sort of 3" I mean I try to win, but I actually let people do cool spots on me if it'll make the match better.
---
http://www.youtube.com/flashbang707
#6XenoJivePosted 1/31/2013 11:01:42 AM
Simulation only. I don't care about winning at all. I wish there was a "sell" button.

I remember you and I had some matches online last year that dragged on way too long because neither of us wanted to go over.
#7MarBu13Posted 2/1/2013 7:29:42 PM
I'm 5 through 7. I use to be in text/forum based wrestling feds as well as old chatroom wrestling e-feds. Admittedly, I'm not the best at creating a realistic match as I still draw blanks and find myself not knowing what to do next. But I do honestly want to create a very real, performance-based match.

And I just got my XBOX Live back, so feel free to add "marbu13" for online play guys. Thanks! I'll be looking out for some of you as well.
#8SouLeDxOuTxWP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:16:32 AM
MarBu13 posted...
Admittedly, I'm not the best at creating a realistic match as I still draw blanks and find myself not knowing what to do next.

I feel you dude I have that same problem, but atleast I try even though it doesn't always go as planned. I'll be adding you up.
---
Proud member of the nWo Wolfpac (WP) clan since 2006. We put on realistic simulation style matches. GT-SouLeD OuT WP PSN- SouLedxOuTxWP.
#9VegaGF1012Posted 2/2/2013 7:51:46 AM
The problem with having two players who try to make a realistic TV based match is that you will get allot of those akward moments. Where both are waiting for the other person to do something.

This used to be more true for WWE 12 because the initial grapple and the overall reversal windows was allot smaller, but i think you get the most realistic matches by just trying to reverse to your abilitys and just play with some basic concepts.

Pin after a powerfull or basic move > Suplex,Belly to Belly's etc.
Don't run away for any dives > when someone goes up the tb i usually slowly walk into his direction and try to reverse.

The hardest part though is to reckonise when you should sell the pinfall. With kicking out being as easy as it is, it is up to the players judgement on when he wants to take the fall. (A control that should never have been given to the player)

I usually base it on how i was doing in the match.
Is it back and forth action ? I will kick out of 1 finisher.
Am i clearly being overpower,reversals and moves hit ? I wont even kick out at 1 finisher
Is the way the finisher of my opponent hit in some superb awesome reversal sequence, i will sell that like Dolph Ziggler
#10SouLeDxOuTxWP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:55:28 AM
VegaGF1012 posted...
The problem with having two players who try to make a realistic TV based match is that you will get allot of those akward moments. Where both are waiting for the other person to do something.

Yea I run into that problem on a regular, gets kinda annoying sometimes which is why its best for both players to have a mic to communicate with each other.
---
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM