XD, It's official, Universe is a joke game mode (MITB Related)

#1MGV1Posted 1/31/2013 6:40:42 AM(edited)
I use it mostly to set up exhibitions and my own feuds so I'll continue to use it but I can't get over the cut scenes.

It was Randy Orton (WHC) vs Daniel Bryan non title on Superstars. I played as Orton, busted Bryan open with the middle rope DDT, RKO and won the match without much damage.

Then, Daniel Bryan comes out from backstage (yes, the guy I just beat) with his busted open head and the MITB briefcase to cash in (the computer did this automatically)...except Shawn Michaels holds MITB. Anyways here I am starting the match and it's Orton vs Michaels.

I guess D-Bryan just went back stage, bloody head and all to grab his trainers briefcase, give it to the ref and wait for Michaels to get his ring gear on.

Edit: and it looks like I don't even have a HUD, what a great cash in.
---
WWWYKI!
#2Vampire WraithPosted 1/31/2013 6:41:54 AM
XD
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
#3MGV1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:47:10 AM
Update: I won the match with Michaels by pinfall except I didn't win the title. WTF
---
WWWYKI!
#4snikt6384Posted 1/31/2013 9:31:39 AM
MGV1 posted...
Update: I won the match with Michaels by pinfall except I didn't win the title. WTF

LMFAOOOOO! This game... ah THQ/Yukes. So many good memories, and SO much halfassed effort.
#5Amplifier316Posted 1/31/2013 11:32:24 AM
Well at least you get cutscenes TC. I have allies, rivals, and tag teams all set up. Still NO cutscenes :(
---

#6blueninja4444Posted 1/31/2013 11:40:58 AM
Amplifier316 posted...
Well at least you get cutscenes TC. I have allies, rivals, and tag teams all set up. Still NO cutscenes :(

This ^
I'd take LOL-worthy glitchy cut scenes over my current no cutscene since launch Universe.
---
PWB's 24/7 Hardcore Champion!
#7NarutoLordPosted 1/31/2013 11:59:21 AM
I just wish the AI would cash in MitB on it's own once :(
---
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922
#8The Amazing ViperPosted 1/31/2013 12:17:50 PM
blueninja4444 posted...
Amplifier316 posted...

This ^
I'd take LOL-worthy glitchy cut scenes over my current no cutscene since launch Universe.

The 2 of you should go and limit your roster to no more than 25 people, turn stories and everything off, go to the title menu (where you have to press start) go back to universe turn everything back on. You should get at least one cut a show. I have 20 man rosters and every match I get a cut of some sort.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#9twotonezPosted 1/31/2013 1:16:43 PM
I get cut scenes of wrestlers who aren't even on a roster in my universe. I have mine set up with 2 major and 2 minor shows and pretty much all CAWs. So there's no Raw or smackdown. The only real wrestlers I've got is Ryback and some divas because you're forced to have divas.

It's just bad. You pretty much have to do all the matchs and stories on your own. Leaving it up to the cpu will get you a bunch of tag team partners wrestling each other.

So an example is I had a #1 contenders match between Goldberg and Rhino. Goldberg won and then after the match all of a sudden jack swagger came out with a bat and attacked him. It's so stupid wrestlers not on the rosters in your universe making appearances.

I've had quite a few makes no sense cutscenes. I've only had a couple that actually make sense and are with people who are fueding or friends.
#10Vampire WraithPosted 1/31/2013 1:22:16 PM
twotonez posted...
you're forced to have divas.

No, you're not forced to have divas. I have four all male shows.
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13