XD, It's official, Universe is a joke game mode (MITB Related)

#11The Amazing ViperPosted 1/31/2013 2:29:52 PM
Vampire Wraith posted...
twotonez posted...
you're forced to have divas.

No, you're not forced to have divas. I have four all male shows.

Me too. Go to edit show and delete the diva title and save without it. Then take divas and list them inactive.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#12HGPennypackerPosted 1/31/2013 3:37:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13MikeH7186Posted 1/31/2013 5:53:04 PM
I trimmed my show rosters so there's about 25 on both Raw and Smackdown, everyone else either went inactive or went to the Attitude Era brands. Then I played up til MitB but I wasn't getting much cutscenes. So I simulated each month, making sure the champions I wanted retained at the PPV. Simulated until Royal Rumble, and I've been playing the matches leading up to Mania.

Raw is stacked each week. First match is a highlight match, and the following four are all singles feuds. Cesaro vs Brodus and Miz, Jericho vs Lesnar. Ziggler vs Cena. Punk vs Rock and Ryback. All 5 matches on the card have something happening.

Now if I could just get that to happen on Superstars or Smackdown.
#14The Amazing ViperPosted 2/1/2013 10:25:32 AM
MikeH7186 posted...
I trimmed my show rosters so there's about 25 on both Raw and Smackdown, everyone else either went inactive or went to the Attitude Era brands. Then I played up til MitB but I wasn't getting much cutscenes. So I simulated each month, making sure the champions I wanted retained at the PPV. Simulated until Royal Rumble, and I've been playing the matches leading up to Mania.

Raw is stacked each week. First match is a highlight match, and the following four are all singles feuds. Cesaro vs Brodus and Miz, Jericho vs Lesnar. Ziggler vs Cena. Punk vs Rock and Ryback. All 5 matches on the card have something happening.

Now if I could just get that to happen on Superstars or Smackdown.

1) Is your Superstars show split with Raw and SD!?

2) Try playing through an entire SD! If that doesn't get at least one feud going try setting them up manually through edit superstar in universe, and set up some heated rivalries.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#15coomobilePosted 2/3/2013 2:13:47 AM
#1 contender Match

John Cena '04 Vs. Daniel Bryan

In the middle of the match, Kelly Kelly comes in and assaults the two.

Then just walks out.

WWE Universe..
#16zenandiPosted 2/3/2013 2:34:36 AM
coomobile posted...
#1 contender Match

John Cena '04 Vs. Daniel Bryan

In the middle of the match, Kelly Kelly comes in and assaults the two.

Then just walks out.

WWE Universe..

lmao if IRL.
#17KaiiwaPosted 2/3/2013 6:00:58 AM
Tag match: Cm punk and Randy Orton vs. Christian and Jeff Hardy (CAW)

Punk and Hardy are legal men, then Christian and Orton get into the manager vs manger brawl cutscene, ref kicks them both out and somehow Christian became the legal man in that time as the camera just focuses on Punk and Hardy just sits on the apron.

So the match can't be finished unless I DQ myself..

WWE Universe