New For WWE'13 Online Career Mode

#15thAmimalPosted 2/1/2013 9:44:57 AM
Straight forward and to the point, me and few buddies have established what we like to describe as an online career mode for WWE'13 players.This will only be for xbox 360 though, I apologize if I have caused a disappointment with that.

Now here's how it works in summary:
-You create your superstar
-We take your superstar and write the storylines
-You still make the choices and choose your own destiny in the course of the storylines
-You still fight your own matches online
-We finalize everything and put it in a show.

Here's the alternatives in summary:
-Let's say you want to create your own storylines, You can
-Let's say you dont want to promo, We will for you
-Let's say your not into playing much, You can join our staff team and help develop shows
-We have registrations for many staff positions including writing and show editing.

Here's what's going on so far:
-Currently we have two brands, 3 shows in total are on youtube now.
-We have a storyline with the organization itself
(briefly the storyline starts off with a man establishing a wrestling league for the unknowns, who are the unknowns? the creative created superstars we all have been creating for years. Now there's a place where they can get their recognition and be seen as well as heard)
-We are developing as we go on, meaning if we aquire more show ratings and feedback, we'll be able to obtain titles and PPV's from the Board of Directors (Storyline)

This is for you:
-If this interests you and you would like to join us you may go to out website and click registration to register a Superstar of yours, here is the website wrestlingpower.wix.com/wpower

-If this interests you somewhat to the point where you'd like to participate rather than fully join, you can go to our main website here wrestlingpower.wix.com/wpower then the registration tab will have other choices to aid the organization with

-If this is something that interests you but you feel you do not want to be involved and join, you may still help us out by viewing our shows and leaving ratings/feedback on the show. Here is our Media and Registration page wrestling-power.webs.com
or
visit our youtube channel @ AdminAnimal

If there are any questions or anything you just want to talk about (pertaining to the organization or general topics) feel free to reply here or message me on Xbox Live, my Gamertag is The5thAnimal.

My partners Gamertag is AfroGentIeman (thats a capitol I not a lower case L)

Contacting either of us is fine. I do thank you and appreciate your time for reading my message. I know you may see a bunch of these advertising efeds. We like to think we're different from traditional efeds, mainly due to the features mentioned above.

Again thank you for your time
#2Jakeab1995Posted 2/1/2013 2:38:38 PM
I really think this sounds great, I'd love to participate. The only problem I have is WWE '13's servers.
---
PSN: jakeab1995
XBL: PublicEnemy09
#35thAmimal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:14:43 PM
Yea unfortunately the servers are pretty crappy. As far as gameplay we sort of came up with ways to allow fairness. Our game-play rules show them. It's pretty much a concept rather than a set of do's and don'ts.

In addition, by us downloading superstars we're able to still produce peoples matches as a last resort if the servers don't pull throw. So there's a couple back up plans.
#4MarBu13Posted 2/1/2013 7:32:28 PM
This sounds pretty damn good! I'll look into it!
#5Jakeab1995Posted 2/2/2013 3:37:04 PM
I applied through the website. How long will it be until I get a reply back?
---
#65thAmimal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:08:43 PM
Usually it only takes within 24hours. Depends on who's available to set you up. It doesn't take longer than a day though to know what your next move will be.

I personally have added you and messaged you though, check out the messages and Card. Keep an eye on the shows as well, or the recaps. It'll help you understand where and why your coming in when you do get put on the show.
#7Jakeab1995Posted 2/3/2013 5:44:15 PM
5thAmimal posted...
Usually it only takes within 24hours. Depends on who's available to set you up. It doesn't take longer than a day though to know what your next move will be.

I personally have added you and messaged you though, check out the messages and Card. Keep an eye on the shows as well, or the recaps. It'll help you understand where and why your coming in when you do get put on the show.

I signed up on the site, and have checked regularly each day since I replied. I also checked my email and inbox on here, still haven't received a message about it, besides from what you've posted on here. Am I going to the wrong area?
---
#85thAmimal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:48:33 AM
You've got it, your set. Anyone else want to join your welcomed to join :-D