Duplicates in Universe

#1Gizer323Posted 2/1/2013 1:10:36 PM
I've been testing the waters with my universe mode and finally got around to making a formula that works for me. Three main shows (Raw,Smackdown, and NXT as a place for characters I don't want getting in the way of my main stuff). However, since my NXT roster was a bit thin, I was thinking of perhaps using some Attitude Era duplicates to sort of fill in the roster (and also because I'm having the show be a stand-alone roster and not meant to interfere with others).

However, I've been getting some doubts if using replicas could perhaps cause some inconsistencies when it's time to make storylines (don't want them feuding against themselves). Any suggestions for managing any duplicates in universe mode?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3738-0532-9396
#2twotonezPosted 2/1/2013 1:56:57 PM
Universe is very unpredictable. I have 2 major shows with all CAWS. Yet I get attacked in cutscenes by real in game wrestlers who aren't on the rosters. Universe is ******. Fun as hell if you make the tweaks yourself. If you're relying on the cpu to book your cards and make stories it's frustrating though.
#3Gizer323(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:59:55 PM
twotonez posted...
Universe is very unpredictable. I have 2 major shows with all CAWS. Yet I get attacked in cutscenes by real in game wrestlers who aren't on the rosters. Universe is ******. Fun as hell if you make the tweaks yourself. If you're relying on the cpu to book your cards and make stories it's frustrating though.

I've had that happen to me where someone I don't have on any roster just shows up. However, I'm tweaking my universe so things can pretty much go in the direction I want. I just hope that someday my WWE doesn't turn into an invasion of attitude era clones facing their current selves. However, it would make for interesting stuff.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3738-0532-9396
#4DarthVashtiPosted 2/1/2013 3:06:07 PM(edited)
I have an all Diva show and when I first started I had both Lita's on it. Universe loved putting those two in matches against each other. Then it formed a tag team of them and had black outfit Lita turn on the other one. The feud ended with an I Quit match that black outfit Lita won so I set the other Lita to inactive (it was an I Quit match after all). That was by far the best feud I have had so far.
#5enovak7924Posted 2/2/2013 7:58:42 PM
I had a few triple threat matches between Cactus Jack, Mankind and Dude Love.
---
"This is without a doubt, the greatest history in the moment of our sport !"
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH111/18 8:45AM