Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

#1ry1116Posted 2/1/2013 1:27:49 PM
Too bad this match never happened I think it would have been a great match, they were both in the WWE at the same time but never wrestled
#2sdrawloPosted 2/1/2013 2:00:37 PM
I remember HBK super-kicking Rock, causing him to lose to HHH once... Michaels was the special ref. They could have set it up right there...
#3Pier81Posted 2/1/2013 2:47:24 PM
Unfortunately Dwayne hates HBK guts because of how Shawn treated him when he was a rookie.

That's why the match never happened even when they were both full time wrestlers.
---
I am twice the man that you are and I have half the brain that you do.
#4Vampire WraithPosted 2/1/2013 2:54:21 PM
Pier81 posted...
Unfortunately Dwayne hates HBK guts because of how Shawn treated him when he was a rookie.

That's why the match never happened even when they were both full time wrestlers.

They don't hate each other anymore, so it's not too late.
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
#5BatmanVonDoomPosted 2/1/2013 2:56:48 PM
Pier81 posted...

?

continue.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GC6An.jpg
"I'm not even remotely willing to talk about the other 50%, Because I AM NOT A ROBOT" ~ Lunar Cobain 2004
#6jimw546Posted 2/1/2013 5:02:25 PM
BatmanVonDoom posted...
continue.

It was during the "Kliq" period, Shawn and the rest were apparently holding back any of the new stars from climbing up to the main event , including Rocky. I think Rock may have shot on Shawn back in the day, although I also heard that they were both fine with each other now.
#7lowlifeboyPosted 2/1/2013 6:21:44 PM
jimw546 posted...
BatmanVonDoom posted...
continue.

It was during the "Kliq" period, Shawn and the rest were apparently holding back any of the new stars from climbing up to the main event , including Rocky. I think Rock may have shot on Shawn back in the day, although I also heard that they were both fine with each other now.

pretty much this. also i believe rumors mentioned that hbk insulted the rock by personally stating that he'll never make it to the top.
---
I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 2/1/2013 7:49:18 PM
honestly if they could get HBK for one more match this should be it.

there are very few dream matches left of this caliber but then again this thread here shows it may never happen but it would be a dream match

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=219011
#9Pier81Posted 2/6/2013 6:27:49 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...

there are very few dream matches left of this caliber but then again this thread here shows it may never happen but it would be a dream match

I agree, and unlike other dream matches (i.e., Hogan vs SCSA), it could offer great in-ring action.

Of course, it would be even better if Dwayne wouldn't put his own persona on the screen but the good ol' arrogant and cocky Rock.

I mean, nowadays he keeps smiling and smiling, no intensity whatsoever, the Rock back in the days was much more mean and focused.
---
I am twice the man that you are and I have half the brain that you do.
#10GingaritoPosted 2/6/2013 8:49:23 AM
Pier81 posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...

I agree, and unlike other dream matches (i.e., Hogan vs SCSA), it could offer great in-ring action.

Of course, it would be even better if Dwayne wouldn't put his own persona on the screen but the good ol' arrogant and cocky Rock.

I mean, nowadays he keeps smiling and smiling, no intensity whatsoever, the Rock back in the days was much more mean and focused.

I agree The Rock were seeing now just seems a little bit watered down for me. Sign of the times I guess
---
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH111/18 8:45AM