The worst part about them purposely making initial grapples unblockable...

#1Vampire WraithPosted 2/1/2013 8:39:35 PM
Which is goddamn stupid, by the way (also making pickups unblockable like in 08), is that sometimes it'll glitch up when you go for an initial grapple, and you'll be the one caught in it. I don't remember if it happens when fighting against other people, but it's happened to me a lot when fighting the AI.
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
#2kayoticdreamzPosted 2/1/2013 9:23:40 PM
glitch how?

though i love the unblockableness of it makes the game less of a reversal fest later on in match.
#3Vampire Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:29:47 PM
Because when you go for a grapple, instead of you grappling them, you're grappled instead.
---
#4kayoticdreamzPosted 2/1/2013 9:32:43 PM
Vampire Wraith posted...
Because when you go for a grapple, instead of you grappling them, you're grappled instead.

doesnt that cause the mash A game?
#5Vampire Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:34:25 PM
No, that's the test of strength when you and the opponent grapple at the same time.
---
#6kayoticdreamzPosted 2/1/2013 10:07:02 PM
perhaps its a result of you hitting A too slow the AI being faster?
#7Vampire Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:15:20 PM
No no no, we're not entering a test of strength. I grapple the opponent, and as soon as my arms touch them, I'm the one automatically caught in a grapple, like they reversed it (but initial grapples are supposed to be unblockable).
---
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 2/1/2013 10:31:42 PM
Vampire Wraith posted...
No no no, we're not entering a test of strength. I grapple the opponent, and as soon as my arms touch them, I'm the one automatically caught in a grapple, like they reversed it (but initial grapples are supposed to be unblockable).

no what i mean is both you and the AI mash A however the AI goes faster so it might look like you grapple but the AI outdid you and thus got the grapple.

granted it could be a glitch. although this could also be the explanation.
#9kayoticdreamzPosted 2/1/2013 10:31:56 PM
Vampire Wraith posted...

no what i mean is both you and the AI mash A however the AI goes faster so it might look like you grapple but the AI outdid you and thus got the grapple.

granted it could be a glitch. although this could also be the explanation.
#10Vampire Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:53:34 AM
The AI is not grappling at all in these circumstances.
---
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM