The worst part about them purposely making initial grapples unblockable...

#11kayoticdreamzPosted 2/2/2013 1:20:44 AM
LOL i blame you. i just now had the glitch for the first time ever. i grappled and the AI teleported into pinning me via a leverage pin. ok then i guess its a glitch that i never saw before this topic and my game noticed and added it.
#12Vampire Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:32:19 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...
LOL i blame you. i just now had the glitch for the first time ever. i grappled and the AI teleported into pinning me via a leverage pin. ok then i guess its a glitch that i never saw before this topic and my game noticed and added it.

lol owned.
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
#13BowlingPetePosted 2/2/2013 7:46:31 AM
Sorry, I don't know if it was asked, but did you try pressing A?
---
The man, the myth, and soon to be breakfast cereal, BOWLING PETE!!!
#14Vampire Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:49:16 AM
BowlingPete posted...
Sorry, I don't know if it was asked, but did you try pressing A?

Not talking about test of strength.
---
#15TheJahManComethPosted 2/2/2013 7:51:14 AM
glitch how?

though i love the unblockableness of it makes the game less of a reversal fest later on in match.

Only problem with that are chain grapples are ridiculously easy to counter.
---
ALL MY SIGNATURES ARE GONE AGAIN.
#16Vampire Wraith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:54:25 AM
TheJahManCometh posted...
glitch how?

though i love the unblockableness of it makes the game less of a reversal fest later on in match.

This and people kicking out of 30+ finishers are why I stopped playing player matches online, even against friends. 99% of matches I played ended with submissions.
---
#17kayoticdreamzPosted 2/2/2013 8:08:55 AM

yes this is true. though later in the match after some damage has been taken or dished out this goes down to a more normal window. and makes matches past 5 minutes flow infinitely better. but early on counters are insanely easy sadly.

Vampire Wraith posted...
glitch how?

This and people kicking out of 30+ finishers are why I stopped playing player matches online, even against friends. 99% of matches I played ended with submissions.

your first mistake is playing this series online lol. for me though its weird against the AI some matches i can kick out of everything. other matches i struggle to kick out at 2 and am basically doomed.

Vampire Wraith posted...

lol owned.

sadly lol although i believed the correct term is pwned thank you very much
#18seang316Posted 2/10/2013 12:54:53 PM
kayoticdreamz posted...

Isn't that the special ability wherein you reverse a groggy grapple into a leverage pin that used to be the only way to leverage pin?
---
Hearts on fire, strong desire, rages deep within. Hearts on fire fever's rising high, as the moment of truth draws near! *Inspired* *Wins Cold War*
#19hEKTIKBONESPosted 2/10/2013 3:09:59 PM
The worst part is that it becomes super easy for the hypernoobs of the universe to spam strong strikes. It astounds to see how many people do nothing but spam the fast big boot strong strike 100x in a row if they're able.
---
WWE gamers are far and away the WORST community of cheats, trolls, manchildren and detestable filth in all of online gaming.
The above statement is FACT.
#20NarutoLordPosted 2/10/2013 3:37:33 PM
I haven't encountered this glitch, but I do like how the initial grapple is unblockable.
---
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922