So what can we (most likely) kiss goodbye with *any* new developer ?

#1Vivaldi7Posted 2/3/2013 2:05:10 PM
* Match option Variety/Settings. - Face it , dysfunctional and or unpolished/unbalanced at times it was, we had a ton of choice. Personally rarely used the majority of it , but that's not the point. It was there and remains to be seen if even half of it will make it in the first game by the new studio.

* Number of moves. - (Expect half the roster to have the boston crab as a leg ground grapple) *{}*

* Paint tool ( Bound to be included at some time, but I don't see it included in their first game)

* Female CAW mode - the only reason it stayed in was that it was always there to begin with.........THQ hinted that WWE doesn't like the concept at all....

ADD more plz....

---
---
"Saxon = joke account - I might put that in my sig." - MrXbox360_2012
#2WrestlinFanPosted 2/3/2013 2:22:52 PM
I think the roster will be thinner than usual. Probably around 40 instead of 70 with few legends. I really hope they keep superstar threads and CC. It'd kill the game for me if they remove those.
---
AE=overrated. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud of the modern era, and perhaps of all time.
#3DarthVashtiPosted 2/3/2013 2:26:59 PM
When THQ dropped Anchor and the Raw series they got rid of pretty much everything. WrestleMania 21 was made by a different studio and basically only had good visuals. It was literally several steps back.

Also if it has been hinted that WWE doesn't like the concept of female CAWs then why do they themselves have the Divas division?
#4Vampire WraithPosted 2/3/2013 2:46:03 PM
As long as the game has divas, there's gonna be female CAW, the exception was WM2000. And when did they "hint" that?
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
#5Vampire WraithPosted 2/3/2013 2:46:51 PM
Oh, and WM21, but that game was already...ugh.
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
#6Glover33448Posted 2/3/2013 3:02:07 PM
I figure we'll lose create a finisher/signature.

Really I figure we'll lose 90% of the creation suite. We'll get CAW but with just some basic tights and outfit options and maybe a few obvious legend tight styles like Hogan.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#7mcmax3000Posted 2/3/2013 5:45:47 PM
Pretty much everything in the creation suite except for CAW, and maybe Create an Entrance will be gone.

Universe mode is most likely out as well.

Some of those things will likely return eventually, but it will be a number of years before that happens.

I honestly expect the next WWE game, if it's made by a new developer, to be very similar to that TNA Impact game. It might not be quite as devoid of content as that game was, but it will probably be similar.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#8AustinCrossPosted 2/3/2013 5:47:58 PM
Blood.
---
Currently Playing: WWE 13, Minecraft360, Fallout: New Vegas
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#9DeathX2270Posted 2/3/2013 5:53:19 PM
AustinCross posted...
Blood.

maybe we will get blood like in WWF Attitude where they could bleed anywhere on their body
---
If i lived here, then i would be home
#10XXmiznatorXXPosted 2/4/2013 7:45:36 AM
As long as the core gameplay engine is fun, I don't care. THQ has been dressing up a turd for the past 10 years. I'd rather have a barebones diamond to play with than a turd that's all dolled up.