So what can we (most likely) kiss goodbye with *any* new developer ?

#11enovak7924Posted 2/4/2013 8:19:56 AM
The basic minimun I would have they have is a decent CAW and at least 20 or more slots.
And a good career mode.

If they can do something like Universe that would be fine but I also miss making a CAW and working his way through season mode like in the old days.

Even though I have used them, create a move, entrance, arena, etc is not THAT big of a deal for me if they don't have it.

But the most fun I get from these games is making my own wresters and that would be the most important thing for me at least.
---
"This is without a doubt, the greatest history in the moment of our sport !"
#12DarthVashtiPosted 2/4/2013 8:59:34 AM
enovak7924 posted...
The basic minimun I would have they have is a decent CAW and at least 20 or more slots.
And a good career mode.

If they can do something like Universe that would be fine but I also miss making a CAW and working his way through season mode like in the old days.

Even though I have used them, create a move, entrance, arena, etc is not THAT big of a deal for me if they don't have it.

But the most fun I get from these games is making my own wresters and that would be the most important thing for me at least.

I doubt they would give the now standard 50 plus 20 more CAW slots. If anything it will be less. Probably cut down to 25 to 30 slots.
#13zenandiPosted 2/4/2013 9:10:56 AM
Vivaldi7 posted...
* Female CAW mode - the only reason it stayed in was that it was always there to begin with.........THQ hinted that WWE doesn't like the concept at all....

Wow... are you serious?

Although seeing the Diva division makes me think you have a point...

What the F with the WWE these days regarding women and their sexuality?!
#14CollCrofterPosted 2/4/2013 9:45:08 AM
CAW will take a few years for a new developer I think... may be wrong though. As someone stated above, CC is absolutely vital for this to be a purchase for me. I play on PS3 but I know there are some talented people out there on both PS3 and XBox creating things that are incredible.
#15Pier81Posted 2/4/2013 9:47:37 AM
XXmiznatorXX posted...
As long as the core gameplay engine is fun, I don't care. THQ has been dressing up a turd for the past 10 years. I'd rather have a barebones diamond to play with than a turd that's all dolled up.

^^^ This, totally this.
---
I am twice the man that you are and I have half the brain that you do.
#16Zokuto_NanayaPosted 2/4/2013 10:01:05 AM
I'm sure a lot of the better CAW creators are gonna to be pissed if 2K or whoever doesn't have at least a semi-decent mode for their games.
---
Normal people bore me...
#17zenandiPosted 2/4/2013 10:10:42 AM
Pier81 posted...
XXmiznatorXX posted...
As long as the core gameplay engine is fun, I don't care. THQ has been dressing up a turd for the past 10 years. I'd rather have a barebones diamond to play with than a turd that's all dolled up.

^^^ This, totally this.

Some people don't understand.

There is great fun in making a CAW - or as it were, the challenge of remaking a known character.

Saints Row made the exact same mistake and was roundly condemned.
#18JoshCarleyPosted 2/4/2013 10:59:34 AM
Totally agree with the last post. Give us a great wrestling engine and I'm fine with missing a few other things. I want to play a wrestling game with some challenge. The only way to keep this game exciting is to not use the reversal button; or use it rarely.
#19JoshCarleyPosted 2/4/2013 11:01:00 AM
Whoops. Didn't know there was a second page. Anyway, the post about getting a diamond of an engine to play.
#20enovak7924Posted 2/4/2013 11:18:48 AM
DarthVashti posted...
enovak7924 posted...
And a good career mode.

I doubt they would give the now standard 50 plus 20 more CAW slots. If anything it will be less. Probably cut down to 25 to 30 slots.

I mean at least 20 total. Not 50 plus 20. If its only 1 or 2 that would suck.
---
"This is without a doubt, the greatest history in the moment of our sport !"