So what can we (most likely) kiss goodbye with *any* new developer ?

#31ArnoldtheRedPosted 2/7/2013 7:31:52 PM
We can kiss goodbye a POS engine that should have stayed last gen.
#32cheese_game619Posted 2/7/2013 8:03:42 PM
When THQ dropped Anchor and the Raw series they got rid of pretty much everything. WrestleMania 21 was made by a different studio and basically only had good visuals. It was literally several steps back.

lol whaaat

you arent one of those crazy cats from back in the day that actually liked the raw games, are you?

wm21 wasnt great but it was better than either raw game
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#33kayoticdreamzPosted 2/7/2013 9:30:48 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
When THQ dropped Anchor and the Raw series they got rid of pretty much everything. WrestleMania 21 was made by a different studio and basically only had good visuals. It was literally several steps back.

lol whaaat

you arent one of those crazy cats from back in the day that actually liked the raw games, are you?

lol just no. who can forget WM21 that launched with an online option that couldnt connect online. or the lack of a female CAW. or just about everything else with that game.
#34cheese_game619Posted 2/7/2013 9:43:23 PM
both raw games were complete garbage gameplay wise the only fun part about them was the customisation

wm21 wasnt great but it was playable
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#35DarthVashtiPosted 2/7/2013 9:54:03 PM
cheese_game619 posted...

lol whaaat

lol. Raw 1 sucked but it was still more robust than Wrestlemania 21 and Raw 2 was basically what we have right now except not nearly as many problems and it achieved that in the second game of the series. So no, Wrestlemania 21 was not better than either Raw game.
#36kayoticdreamzPosted 2/7/2013 10:03:26 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
both raw games were complete garbage gameplay wise the only fun part about them was the customisation

wm21 wasnt great but it was playable

ah yes the game that crashed on me at the gamestop xbox set up they had....
#37MaTTF1980Posted 2/7/2013 10:38:47 PM
ppl thq wasn't the developer of the wwe games Yuke's is for the wwe games didn't get a new developer
#38mcmax3000Posted 2/8/2013 6:42:20 AM
MaTTF1980 posted...
ppl thq wasn't the developer of the wwe games Yuke's is for the wwe games didn't get a new developer

We don't know whether or not the games are getting a new developer with the change in publisher. There is no guarantee that Yukes will stay on with 2K, though from a business perspective, that would be the smart move for 2K.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#39IceColdSicklePosted 2/8/2013 2:31:26 PM
cheese_game619 posted...

lol whaaat

What what what what what.... WHAT.

Raw 2's multiplayer season mode is ridiculously fun to do with a friend. Keyword being ridiculously I guess. Why do your enemies interfere in your matches... and help you win? Why is Stephanie McMahon challenging Triple H for the World Heavyweight title... AND WHY DID SHE WIN? Why can you manipulate Mark Henry to beat the Hell out of Torrie Wilson? It didn't really matter, it was fun as Hell XD

The only glitch that got really, really annoying was the fact that when someone interfered in your title matches, they somehow win the belt from you.
---
So close your eyes and bow your head, I need a little sympathy... 'cause fear is strong and love is for everyone who isn't me. - Soundgarden
#40Vivaldi7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:32:15 AM
mcmax3000 posted...
MaTTF1980 posted...

We don't know whether or not the games are getting a new developer with the change in publisher. There is no guarantee that Yukes will stay on with 2K, though from a business perspective, that would be the smart move for 2K.

How so is that ?
For WWE14 yes I get it - quick buck (this year) at the cost of a reduced one time off fee i'd imagine..

But long term ?
Japanese wages = *ouch*

(BTW,I hope yuke's grabs this opportunity to finally make that awesome nex gen puro game to end em all, but probably it will we Rumble Roses 3DD or something.)
---
---
"Saxon = joke account - I might put that in my sig." - MrXbox360_2012