the servers in this game are garbage.. period

#1ninjajuke199Posted 2/3/2013 4:49:47 PM
I just want to download 1 thing from the community creations!! just 1 but it's impossible to be on the online servers for 2 seconds without it freezing or timing out or getting stuck in a 5 minute loading screen.. but I guess they just don't care.
---
PSN: deathkillax
#2SaxonPosted 2/3/2013 4:58:41 PM
I'm going online in a few minutes because my hunch is that the servers will be running great because everyone is watching the Super Bowl.
#3mcmax3000Posted 2/3/2013 5:47:43 PM
ninjajuke199 posted...
but I guess they just don't care.

Considering that "they" are unemployed now, I imagine that yes, they likely have bigger concerns.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#4Ginsu VictimPosted 2/3/2013 6:15:59 PM(edited)
Saxon posted...
I'm going online in a few minutes because my hunch is that the servers will be running great because everyone is watching the Super Bowl.

I played online with this for the first time ever for this very reason.

IT WAS UNPLAYABLE!

The lag is so bad it's pathetic.

How I managed to kick out and reverse ANYTHING is beyond me.

Also, being my first time online, I got to finally see what all the fuss is about running grapple spammers. Wow, that was no fun.

---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#5Vampire WraithPosted 2/3/2013 6:18:00 PM
mcmax3000 posted...
ninjajuke199 posted...
but I guess they just don't care.

Considering that "they" are unemployed now, I imagine that yes, they likely have bigger concerns.

Employed, unemployed, it really makes no difference, servers would be the same even if they were still in business. Been that way since December.
---
"I havent experienced any bugs nin this game" - manta53 about WWE 13
#6GingaritoPosted 2/4/2013 3:12:34 AM
Yep it is frustrating sometimes u get so close!!.....and then it freezes its like its teasing you .....oh u want trhis do u sure just click download..........ha no u cant have it really go back to your dashboard maybe next time.
---
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM