How did WHC somehow stary getting booked as the main event over the WWEC?

#1casedawgzPosted 2/3/2013 11:17:26 PM(edited)
*start

Somehow WWE championship has started getting booked into the middle of the card and the WHC is now the main event.
#2RobRoy316Posted 2/4/2013 1:33:57 AM
The Rock not being able to compete every night like the others? Might be a big possibility. plus, from word going around, they have a lot of work in store for the WHC. Del Rio to lose it, Orton to gain it, Sheamus to feud with orton for it, Orton to go heel for that feud... Plus they are still in the midst of trying to ring in Del Rio and letting that whole thing take effect as well as kill off the title feud between him and bigshow... a lot of work going into it.

The WWEC however is seems to be more of a wait and see since Rock isnt competing, except in PPVs.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#3asdam_teabagPosted 2/4/2013 10:28:52 AM
RobRoy316 posted...
The Rock not being able to compete every night like the others? Might be a big possibility. plus, from word going around, they have a lot of work in store for the WHC. Del Rio to lose it, Orton to gain it, Sheamus to feud with orton for it, Orton to go heel for that feud... Plus they are still in the midst of trying to ring in Del Rio and letting that whole thing take effect as well as kill off the title feud between him and bigshow... a lot of work going into it.

The WWEC however is seems to be more of a wait and see since Rock isnt competing, except in PPVs.

I thought he was talking about universe mode in game?
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
#4SoF-RamboPosted 2/4/2013 2:31:31 PM
Maybe it has to do with the fact that the WHC isn't a cheap plastic toy just yet.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#5ChronoAcePosted 2/4/2013 3:32:42 PM
What are you talking about? The WHC hasn't main evented over the WWE title since 2010. Unless you are talking about your own personal Universe mode.
#6casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:48:35 PM
I thought it was just assumed that I was talking about Universe, this being the forum for the game. Especially when the events that I described have not ocurred in the real WWE.
#7wcwwolfPosted 2/4/2013 3:55:27 PM
It is the World Title. That should be a 'nuff said moment.
---
xbox live - wcwwolf
Pantera to Rock Band!!
#8asdam_teabagPosted 2/4/2013 3:57:35 PM
wcwwolf posted...
It is the World Title. That should be a 'nuff said moment.

Except in WWE the WWE title clearly has more significance, so it should also in game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif