People abusing god mode

#1MikeH7186Posted 2/4/2013 3:39:37 AM
Despite hitting four or five finishers, three or four trademarks over the course of a standard match. As well as putting them threw tables, throwing them off cells, hitting them with a variety of weapons all has no effect. Sure, they'll be hit, but they spring back up with ease and remain at full health. They're also not particularly good at using finishers and are easy to reverse. If you don't believe me challenge WavedCord89417, he's the latest abuser. Feel free to report him to Xbox after seeing first hand.
#2G-ZissPosted 2/4/2013 6:34:32 AM
God mode?
#3The Amazing ViperPosted 2/4/2013 9:09:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4demonicvirusPosted 2/4/2013 9:20:13 AM
abuser for not losing?
---
infecting your computers and or stomachs
-demonicvirus
#5lloyd_doblerPosted 2/4/2013 10:05:07 AM
Usually one sees such a benevolent and fair use of 'God Mode' in games.
---
Inyuk-chuk!
#6hEKTIKBONESPosted 2/4/2013 1:46:37 PM
Saw some garbage like this in a match a couple days ago. My friend and I were doing an elim tag match against some jabroni who chose an undertaker with an absurdly modded movesetful full of unblockables. All he would do the is keep spamming the same strong strike big boot incessantly until somebody stopped him. He got his arse handed to him by Brock Lesnar and Vader for the full 30 minute duration of the match and his body/limb damage never even entered yellow.

Gotta love the sad, desperate trolls on these games.
---
WWE gamers are far and away the WORST community of cheats, trolls, manchildren and detestable filth in all of online gaming.
The above statement is FACT.
#7badvegasPosted 2/4/2013 4:08:34 PM
i guess this explains the match i had yesterday.

there was a triple threat match he stared spamming the spear. me and the other guy double teamed him. 6 finishers all 4 barricades. not even a 2 count. the other guy stop and he froze him with i guess a tomestone was upside down.
im not playing online anymore after that.
---
by reading this i control your mind for a moment. 5 out of 4 don't understand fractions or either of these jokes
#8MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:19:26 PM
Well at least I'm not alone in experiencing this. I know I could just stop playing online, but with how generic Universe is, it's not really enjoyable. Not that online is enjoyable for the most part, but very rarely you find someone who doesn't lag, and isn't looking to spam. For those rare moments it's still enjoyable.
#9MarBu13Posted 2/8/2013 10:09:34 AM
If you ever need someone to play fair online, please add "marbu13" to your friend's list. I just got my XBOX Live back and nothing's changed. Every created character is 100, everyone does irish grapples and spam finishers. How is this an enjoyable online experience? I mean, everyone wants to win but I want to have fun too.
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH211/27 2:21PM