Triple Threat problem in Universe

#1Nightcrawler65Posted 2/10/2013 10:11:41 AM
There's a #1 Contender's triple threat set up, first participant enters as normal, then the second attacks the third while making his entrance, leaving it to just two. When match starts, I can only choose between 2, but the bell isn't ringing and so the ref isn't counting.

Any knowledge on how to solve this?
---
My family has more genetic defects than an incestuous brood of Mormon rednecks living on a trailer park at Chernobyl Psychic Cabbage
#2DarthVashtiPosted 2/10/2013 10:25:27 AM
Press X from the screen to play the match. The game will just pick a winner. As far as I know that is the only way around this type of issue.
#3kayoticdreamzPosted 2/10/2013 3:23:42 PM
had that glitch and got mad....but tried losing by submission and that works. so that match is now just a no DQ submission match.

the rules still say triple threat but the ref will declare a submission winner.
#4NarutoLordPosted 2/10/2013 3:26:37 PM
I had a similar triple threat match glitch!

All 3 guys came out. Then a cutscene of the third guy coming out as "The Champ" for commentary played. Match started, first two guys are in the ring but third guy is at ringside. During the match I get the third guy provoked, and after the provoking cutscene, he is a part of the match normally.
---
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922
#5twotonezPosted 2/10/2013 5:39:03 PM
I think when that happens you just have to have all the people get in the ring for the ref to start the match officially. Atleast that's what I've done when that cutscene happens to me.
#6kayoticdreamzPosted 2/10/2013 6:13:16 PM
twotonez posted...
I think when that happens you just have to have all the people get in the ring for the ref to start the match officially. Atleast that's what I've done when that cutscene happens to me.

like i said you can win and lose by submission still
#7TheCSHPosted 2/11/2013 8:50:25 PM
I haven't had that problem yet but I have had

people getting stuck in the mat/stairs (half their body missing)

Thank you for the submission suggestion. I'll try that next time it happens.
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 2/12/2013 12:02:06 AM
TheCSH posted...
I haven't had that problem yet but I have had

people getting stuck in the mat/stairs (half their body missing)

Thank you for the submission suggestion. I'll try that next time it happens.

well ive tried it every time so far its always worked so it should be a permanent work around.