wwe 13 caws ??

#1BillCosbysButtPosted 3/15/2013 6:47:38 AM
wow has no one made any caws on cc ... i remember this series had hundreds, this game can hardly find any non wrestling caws , did they all quit ...

same with this board, back in day, there were thousands of topics
---
I am not BillCosbyIsButt, i am BillCosbysButt
#2SlamEggsnCheesePosted 3/15/2013 6:53:54 AM
BillCosbysButt posted...
wow has no one made any caws on cc ... i remember this series had hundreds, this game can hardly find any non wrestling caws , did they all quit ...

same with this board, back in day, there were thousands of topics

You think its odd that a board has died down nearly 6 months after the game was released?
#3BillCosbysButt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:12:45 AM
yes, seeing as older games of this series the board was going for a year.... i remember games like SD SYM etc... the board was going strong for over a year

and where are the caws?
---
#4SaxonPosted 3/15/2013 8:30:36 AM
The caw rage was at a peak in WWE '12.
I had never seen so many quality caws complete with real pics for the select screen in that game. However, in WWE '13 the caws have seen a conserable drop-off in variety and quality.
#5kayoticdreamzPosted 3/15/2013 12:08:00 PM
with CC what reason is there to write down formulas?
#6BillCosbysButt(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:53:29 PM(edited)
im talking about cc....plz learn to read..... the 1st sentence says this ...... did not mention no formulas
---
#7kayoticdreamzPosted 3/15/2013 1:10:08 PM
oh lol oops read it as caws.ws for whatever reason.

still seems like a lot of CAWs on cc though. no idea how it compares to previous years. but probably less as THQ said they would be removing CAWs this year that arent downloaded a lot