ITT: Your favorite WWE game moments

#1LordryuTJ40Posted 4/6/2013 8:58:07 PM
It could be from any of the WWE games, not just '13.

I remember some stuff from the Xbox version of SvR 2011, where Primo and David Hart Smith won the Money in the Bank, Primo one year, and Smith another year. However, I never saw Primo cash in (if he ever did), but I had David Hart cash in on Undertaker the month after he won.

Oh, and my CAW of myself is a multi-time US champion, and Chris Masters is in the world title picture.
---
"We're one! Independence means we die!" - Stewie Griffin
#2LordryuTJ40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 3:23:11 PM
bump.

So my SvR2011 data sorta got erased (even though it was less than a week's work), so I'm starting over.
---
#3hEKTIKBONESPosted 4/8/2013 7:43:43 PM
Just playing any match with Flair on SvR 2007. His moveset is so fun once you fix it a bit.
---
WWE gamers are far and away the WORST community of cheats, trolls, manchildren and detestable filth in all of online gaming.
The above statement is FACT.
#4LordryuTJ40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 5:05:07 PM
Just recently on SvR2011 on the Xbox, Batista defeated Edge and Kofi Kingston in an elimination triple threat, and then got suddenly attacked by John Cena, the WWE Champion. Did I forget to mention this was on SmackDown? Not to mention this moment was never mentioned afterwards, probably because of the brand split.
---
#5LordryuTJ40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 6:54:25 PM
bump
---
#6spongemonkey26Posted 4/12/2013 7:31:33 PM
Well back in my military days, a bunch of buddies would all get together and play Royal Rumble matches with Here comes the pain, Know your role, and the shut your mouth games.
---
GT: Kilo in NorCal
#7spongemonkey26Posted 4/12/2013 7:32:16 PM
**for hours that was.
---
GT: Kilo in NorCal
#8LordryuTJ40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 1:37:24 PM
bump
---
#9LordryuTJ40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 12:07:36 PM
Just today, I simmed through the rest of Year 1 of my SvR 2011 universe, and got to the first PPVs.

First off, Kurt Angle won the Royal Rumble match, which I watched from start to end.

He moved on to face Triple H at WrestleMania, which also had the matches of Taker vs. Shawn Michaels (didn't expect this) and Edge vs. Brock Lesnar for the WHC title. Edge lost, however, to Lesnar, who was also Intercontinental Champion since the IC Elimination Chamber match at the previous PPV. Scorpion won the Money in the Bank as well, and cashed it in the SmackDown before Extreme Rules, on John Cena, who won the title off Lesnar at Backlash, defending it that Sunday against Edge. Oh, and Triple H lost the WWE title to Spongebob Squarepants.

What a cluster**** of a Universe. If only it was WWE '13, then it'd break the record of most wild world title handlings in almost half a year. There were at least four title changes in those months alone!
---
#10hEKTIKBONESPosted 4/14/2013 3:26:53 PM(edited)
Epic, once in a lifetime, never going to be able to replicate it moment from SvR2011:

This moment begins with me an online Royal Rumble with a couple of friends. I don't recall who they chose to start the match, but I was the masked DLC Punk. I was eliminated around a quarter of the way through and made my way to the back.

Next person out as soon as I hit the curtain?

Unmasked Punk!!!!

Biggest LOL moment I've had in these games since HCTP days.

------

Some epic matches took place on top of that big metal table in the kitchen on the original Smackdown game.

I still remember one in particular between Xpac( (me) and Hardcore Holly. He had me on the ground beating me unmercifully with a weapon... until Pac leapt up with a sudden surge of energy and layed Holly out with a spinning heel kick. Just the way Holly sold it has stuck with me all these years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pDugHeoXg4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
WWE gamers are far and away the WORST community of cheats, trolls and detestable filth in all of online gaming.
The above statement is FACT.