Can u edit downloaded CAWs? What are DDPs moves?

#1ezaytPosted 10/28/2012 11:19:01 AM
The last WWE game I played was svr2010, and in it when you downloaded other peoples CAWs you couldn't edit anything (looks, entrance, or even moves) about them. Has this been changed since then?

Also I've read in a few different posts that DDP comes with a bunch of new moves. Anyone know what they all are besides the cutter?
#2AmytheevilPosted 10/28/2012 11:26:21 AM
From what THQ has said they have mentioned one of the improvements for online community caws is full creative control for downloaded caws but you cant reupload them.

DDp's moves i've seen is the diamond clash the diamond bomb and the diamond cutter i think there is some running clothesline or something also.
#3ezayt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 11:35:43 AM
Cool, thanks.
#4Zack_Attackv1Posted 10/28/2012 12:00:52 PM
Hopefully this means I can finally give the ones set to "off" some goddamn music.
---
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug
#5MrEVlLPosted 10/28/2012 12:57:09 PM
Amytheevil posted...
DDP's moves i've seen is the diamond clash the diamond bomb and the diamond cutter i think there is some running clothesline or something also.

Yes, the Diamond Cutter, Diamond Bomb and Diamond Clash are in the game. DDP's other moves made in the game: Discus Clothesline combo, Gutwrench Gutbuster, Appealing Elbow Drop, Tilt a Whirl Sideslam.

I'm bummed DDP's Boot Spinning Discus Lariat, Appealing Pumphandle Backbreaker and Trip To The Diamond Mine never made it in the game's DLC movelist, maybe next year. Someone should check if DDP has the Diamond Cutter as a Catching Finisher and a Dynamic Comeback special.....