Money In The Bank Cash In?

#1tbkexilePosted 10/30/2012 5:45:27 PM
I recently won money in the bank and i dont know how to cash in? if someone could please explain how to :) i would be very grateful thanks!
---
PSN ID: Tbkexile
Res 5, WWE' 12, Uh...Netflix :D?
#2guitarheromastaPosted 10/30/2012 5:49:36 PM
tbkexile posted...
I recently won money in the bank and i dont know how to cash in? if someone could please explain how to :) i would be very grateful thanks!

Hit X on a title match, it will ask if you want to cash in the money in the bank briefcase on the winner. Hit yes and voila!
---
Gamertag/ PSN:Airguitarskillz
www.youtube.com/itendsinmegadeth "ams you magic lyke a druggie dragon?" - DragonPick
#3tbkexile(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 5:54:16 PM
Thanks a bunch! :)
I have a few more questions if you know them haha.

I was able to "create" the money in the bank at the pay per view. And it said my created superstar won it and everything, therefore claiming he had a title match at any time. But when i click on the match it doesnt allow me to. Under edit superstar it says Mr money in the bank or something like that. Do i have to do something before i have the option to cash in?
---
#4guitarheromastaPosted 10/30/2012 5:58:49 PM
None that I know if. I cashed in the same night I won it. One problem on WWE 12 was if it wasn't one of the default titles then you couldn't use the briefcase to challenge for them. So if you replaced the WWE title or the World Heavyweight title, that could be the reason it isn't letting you cash in. Other then that, it should work whenever you want it too.
---
www.youtube.com/itendsinmegadeth "ams you magic lyke a druggie dragon?" - DragonPick
#5tbkexile(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 6:05:14 PM
Yeah i switched my title to a custom championship. It didnt work but i did switch back. Still nothing. i hear alot of people are having trouble with custom titles. i hope its something completly moronic on my behalf and im overlooking something.

JW though. is cashing in the same as last year? as in your guy just appears right after without seeing the other match.
---
#6guitarheromastaPosted 10/30/2012 6:16:52 PM
Yeah it's done exactly like last year, the champion is beat up and you have a signature in your pocket.
---
#7spikethedevilPosted 11/2/2012 2:23:27 PM
Yeah it's done exactly like last year, the champion is beat up and you have a signature in your pocket.

no its not as iv never been given the option to cash in
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#8spikethedevilPosted 11/2/2012 2:47:26 PM
Seems like you cant cash in if Mr Money in the Bank is the no 1 contender >_.> crap
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!