attitude moment

#1jimmythegent187Posted 10/30/2012 8:08:56 PM
in attitude mode one of the objectives is to do an attitude moment. how do i do that,can't figure it out
#2T_TanggPosted 10/30/2012 8:13:23 PM
Irish whip your opponent to one of the four corners outside of the ring(barricade) and pres triangle when you have a supermove.
#3ChaosInDarknessPosted 10/30/2012 8:19:40 PM
T_Tangg posted...
Irish whip your opponent to one of the four corners outside of the ring(barricade) and pres triangle when you have a supermove.

That's an "OMG" moment. He means the mini game that randomly pops up as an objective.

TC, I haven't been able to manually trigger one. Just keep on keepin on untill it pops up in the bottom left. One of these is a req. for unlocking Billy Gunn.
---
PSN: BangDeadPikachu
"Gamlen can't say 'good morning' without lying twice." - Hawke
#4sycodudeguyPosted 10/30/2012 8:36:18 PM
The only one I've had issues with so far was the NAO/LOD one. I beat up on Animal with Road Dogg, then Billy Gunn, then I let Animal tag Hawk in and beat him up some more too. Nothing.

I wish there was some hint on how to manually trigger them. I want to use Billy Gunn, darn it!
---
I like Jason Newsted. He's a good bass player.
"'Always be wary of people who use quotes'. I don't know who said that" - Murdoc Nichols
#5ChaosInDarknessPosted 10/30/2012 8:48:18 PM
sycodudeguy posted...
The only one I've had issues with so far was the NAO/LOD one. I beat up on Animal with Road Dogg, then Billy Gunn, then I let Animal tag Hawk in and beat him up some more too. Nothing.

I wish there was some hint on how to manually trigger them. I want to use Billy Gunn, darn it!

Not really a spoiler. But be ready to have to hit Hawk with the belt after the Attitude Moment activates. I had to re-do the match 3 times cause you have 10 seconds and Animal kept grabbing me when I went to snag the title from the timekeeper area.

I really wanted Gunn too haha.
---
PSN: BangDeadPikachu
"Gamlen can't say 'good morning' without lying twice." - Hawke
#6MrkjschmidtPosted 10/30/2012 9:26:22 PM
having troubles getting the attitude moment to show up for NAO/LOD match as well. annoying as hell. i've tried everything.
---
Yes I Have Issues!
#7Ryumoau23Posted 10/30/2012 9:40:39 PM
i wish THQ wasn't so vague about these.
---
24 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau
#8MrkjschmidtPosted 10/30/2012 9:51:48 PM
well i did it, and got hawk and animal >.> not billy gun, hmm all good.
---
Yes I Have Issues!
#9sycodudeguyPosted 10/30/2012 11:01:45 PM
ChaosInDarkness posted...
sycodudeguy posted...

Not really a spoiler. But be ready to have to hit Hawk with the belt after the Attitude Moment activates. I had to re-do the match 3 times cause you have 10 seconds and Animal kept grabbing me when I went to snag the title from the timekeeper area.

I really wanted Gunn too haha.

What makes that incredibly annoying is I figured that's what the hidden objective was. Thanks for the tip though, I'll probably move for the belt before the attitude era bit starts.
---
I like Jason Newsted. He's a good bass player.
"'Always be wary of people who use quotes'. I don't know who said that" - Murdoc Nichols
#10pirajacintoPosted 10/31/2012 12:01:21 AM
There's really no real way to trigger the Attitude Moment. Other than set up everything that they ask for, and just keep the action in the ring. DO give the computer breather time, as if you keep doing moves and keep them down they can't start the animation.

This is exactly what you need to do with the tag team part. After getting Hawk into the health needed, simply lift him up and punch him once to get him out of the stun animation, and it'll trigger the moment automatically. I know I just said there's no real way, as it toke a LONG time for me to get one going later in the game, this is just what I did for that match-up.

Basically, if there's an attitude moment you need to do, keep things in the ring, and jsut give the computer breather time.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena