Perform the mandible claw on The Rock!?!?!?!

#1hockeygamer17Posted 10/31/2012 11:53:21 AM
Hey, I've been stuck on this match for a while now in the Attitude Era mode. I'm at the Rock Bottom PPV fighting The Rock with Mankind at the Historical Bonus tells me to use the Mandible Claw on The Rock. The catch is, every time I've tried he's countered. He's bloody and ready to be beaten but I build my momentum, he counters and I have to do it all over again.

Any Pointers?

Thanks
#2hockeygamer17(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 11:58:08 AM
Ya know what... I found you can't just perform it instantly. I had to make a quick punch then follow up. It was really annoying.
#3Zato InfinitePosted 10/31/2012 12:11:08 PM
thanks for posting that... I don't have the game yet but I know if you didn't tell me about this and I got to that point I'd probably pull all my hair out.
#4ChomoArigatoPosted 10/31/2012 1:18:47 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
thanks for posting that... I don't have the game yet but I know if you didn't tell me about this and I got to that point I'd probably pull all my hair out.

lol
---
PSN: ChomoArigato
"I'm no hero. Never was. I'm just an old killer... hired to do some wet-work."
#5The-ApostlePosted 10/31/2012 2:33:37 PM
From: Zato Infinite | Posted: 10/31/2012 1:11:08 PM | #003

I was ready to pull my hair out myself... He kept reversing the Mandible Claw until I used the wake up taunt. Worked perfectly. :D
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Arizona Cardinals! Record: 5-3* GO PACK GO!
badassandersons.com