how is online play?

#1oakview80Posted 11/3/2012 10:10:06 AM
I haven't played a wrestling game online... Ever! Hahaha so how is it? What modes are good online?
#2JPdelaGhettoPosted 11/3/2012 11:06:07 AM
I haven't tried all of them this year but lately I'm been enjoying fair fight. You still get those people who spam the same moves over and over but once you learn the reverse timing you can own them quickly.

Fair fight is awesome because people cant use Created or Standard Superstars with everything beefed up to 100. That means I can enjoy the game and more chances of finding people that want to have a fun match instead of just spam gut kicks and lou thez press'.

I don't get to play much but right now I have 16 losses and 5 wins. Yes. I'm happy with that because I've been having fun.
---
"This is my gift, it is my curse." - Peter Parker
#3oakview80(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 1:36:03 PM
JPdelaGhetto posted...
I haven't tried all of them this year but lately I'm been enjoying fair fight. You still get those people who spam the same moves over and over but once you learn the reverse timing you can own them quickly.

Fair fight is awesome because people cant use Created or Standard Superstars with everything beefed up to 100. That means I can enjoy the game and more chances of finding people that want to have a fun match instead of just spam gut kicks and lou thez press'.

I don't get to play much but right now I have 16 losses and 5 wins. Yes. I'm happy with that because I've been having fun.

I agree, its more important to have fun. Winning isn't everything.