THQ needs to do some serious fixing ASAP.

#1RJP_XPosted 11/3/2012 12:13:24 PM
Everytime you quit the game or turn off the system, your record proficiency for online is reset. I use an alt account to review and download 5 creations, the alt got a critic trophy, but my main account says I have 0 reviews and d/ls. Wtf! This is my first PS3 SVR type of wrestling engine, and I'm getting quickly infuriated with the bugs and glitches. Also every other cutscene from real life events in AE freeze the game. I think this has potential to be one of my top favorite wrestling games, but the **** mentioned, well pisses me off.
---
RJP THE MVP OF MVPS
''We've managed to avoid drowning!''-Raiden
#2T_TanggPosted 11/3/2012 12:16:09 PM
That's what happens when you try to boost trophies.
#3SgtBass8705Posted 11/3/2012 12:20:26 PM
Honestly, the bugs in this are nothing compared to WWE12. I'm sure the issues we're having will be patched. If the servers end up like WWE 12's did though, then I'll never buy a WWE game again.
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#4RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 12:33:57 PM
Well, I hear about people returning for a new game, that wouldn't make a difference then? I wouldn't want to do that anyways since I already used my codes.
---
RJP THE MVP OF MVPS
#5PangLaPosted 11/3/2012 1:03:21 PM
I've done that and got the trophy. You gotta wait until it updates which might take a few hours. The online stats while playing match does indeed reset though, but not the CC.
#6RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 1:48:51 PM
Yeah, got the CC finally. So the reseting bug will fix in time? Also a cutscene just froze again dammit!
---
RJP THE MVP OF MVPS
More topics from this board...
Online AxxessRadelta212/16 4:31AM