Are any other unlockables glitched?

#11DODVPosted 11/4/2012 5:45:44 PM
Antitenant posted...
DODV posted...
Haven't even tried to get most of them, but I do know the Cruiserweight and classic ECW titles seem glitched. I had Rey win the US and WWE titles, and had two CAWs take them from him, but no dice. Looks like I'll need Unlock All DLC again this year.

I was able to unlock both those championships normally. For the Cruiserweight Title I used Sin Cara and won a custom championship in a 1 vs 1 match. I don't remember what the exact unlock condition was for the ECW belt (win a title at Extreme Rules, maybe?) but I did whatever it was I was supposed to do.

Winning at Extreme Rules unlocks the silver ECW belt used when it was a brand of WWE. I'm talking about the old one, named "ECW World Heavyweight Championship." It's supposedly unlocked by winning a title as a CAW in universe, but I won both a major and minor title with two different CAWs and it didn't work. Maybe it can't be with a CAW from CC?

I don't know why the Cruiserweight title would be unlockable with Sin Cara and not Rey, but it doesn't surprise me after all the bugs with 12's unlockables. I'd give it a try, but I plan on getting Fan Axxess soon so I'll just get it with the Accelerator.
#12AntitenantPosted 11/4/2012 6:15:09 PM
DODV posted...
Antitenant posted...
DODV posted...
Haven't even tried to get most of them, but I do know the Cruiserweight and classic ECW titles seem glitched. I had Rey win the US and WWE titles, and had two CAWs take them from him, but no dice. Looks like I'll need Unlock All DLC again this year.

I was able to unlock both those championships normally. For the Cruiserweight Title I used Sin Cara and won a custom championship in a 1 vs 1 match. I don't remember what the exact unlock condition was for the ECW belt (win a title at Extreme Rules, maybe?) but I did whatever it was I was supposed to do.

Winning at Extreme Rules unlocks the silver ECW belt used when it was a brand of WWE. I'm talking about the old one, named "ECW World Heavyweight Championship." It's supposedly unlocked by winning a title as a CAW in universe, but I won both a major and minor title with two different CAWs and it didn't work. Maybe it can't be with a CAW from CC?

I don't know why the Cruiserweight title would be unlockable with Sin Cara and not Rey, but it doesn't surprise me after all the bugs with 12's unlockables. I'd give it a try, but I plan on getting Fan Axxess soon so I'll just get it with the Accelerator.

I was also referring to the classic ECW belt. I unlocked it before I realized the game tells you what you need to do to unlock specific stuff. I had guessed that winning a title at Extreme Rules would unlock the belt, but if the condition is to simply win a title as a CAW, then I guess it was just coincidence as Extreme Rules is the first PPV on the schedule when you start Universe.

The match I won at Extreme Rules was using a personal CAW and I am 100% certain I unlocked the classic ECW belt before the silver one.
---
Not changing this signature until...aw, who am I kidding? No one gives a crap about these anyway.
#13Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 11/4/2012 6:40:23 PM(edited)
blue_infernus27 posted...
Apparently Road Doggs titantron and music don't unlock due to a bug. The only work-around at the moment is to use the Unlock All thing...

Mine works,fine and I dont have fan axcess

The only thing that's messing up for me is kane two sleeves attire is not like I care since I don't use AE kane at all.
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin Platinum FC: 0819 9865 8181 (Ozzy) Black FC: 1593 0697 9871 (Ozzy)
#14Lo_Key90Posted 11/5/2012 3:29:40 AM
Miz_iZ_AwSOme_X posted...
Lo_Key90 posted...
Kane's debut lighting attire has been unlocked but i dont see it in when i play as him. :/

Is not an attire the lights kinda go red similar to sin cara's ring lightning effect.

You only get kane's taker attire and the two sleeves attire which is the one thats bugged.

How do you get the lights to work for Kane?
---
Currently Reading: Daredevil vol2, Simon Dark, Uncanny X-Force & Captain America vol5
#15ScorpioGuyPosted 11/5/2012 3:49:15 AM
I unlocked Vince Mcmahon in a suit but I don't see him anywhere. :(
---
Proud member of the Mickie Maniacs
http://www.youtube.com/TheScorpioFiles
#16Ronson_6Posted 11/5/2012 8:32:50 AM
I unlocked the Kane 2 sleeve attire....I don't even know when i got it O_O When do you unlock the debut lighting and the two sleeve attires? I went to the AE Kane and looked if he had any additional costumes and I have the debut lighting and two sleeve Kane attire unlocked lol.

Also, not an unlockable glitch but did anyone else notice when they fight mankind as Kane, the lighting was red? but after the match the lights went back to normal? lol. I've never used the debut lighting attire yet but i'm not sure if it was a glitch or how it was supposed to be lol. Also i don't remember exactly which story it happens in but does anyone remember when Mankind (mask and tie attire) interferes in the match, that he had a light red shirt on with a black tie? O_O I'm HOPING it was a graphical glitch because i don't remember him ever wearing a red shirt lol.
---
What are you looking down here for? My post is up there.