attitude era,undertaker kane, cant do the choke slam always old school what.....

#1cooptWayPosted 11/18/2012 11:00:02 PM
cant perform the choke slam in attitude era, undertaker is always doing old school everytime i try for the choke slam signature how come, and i have the choke slam set as the top signature and the last ride for the botem signature but yet every single time i push triangle to go for the choke slam he is always doing the old school, whats wrong?
#2Cuev0Posted 11/18/2012 11:41:58 PM
cant perform the choke slam in attitude era, undertaker is always doing old school everytime i try for the choke slam signature how come, and i have the choke slam set as the top signature and the last ride for the botem signature but yet every single time i push triangle to go for the choke slam he is always doing the old school, whats wrong?

Not sure if changes take affect in AE mode. I know the chokeslam is his alternate finisher in AE mode. Maybe try doing that?
#3pirajacintoPosted 11/19/2012 2:02:55 AM
Any changes made in the game won't be reflected in the Attitude Era mode, this includes entrance and movelist changes to the characters that's part of that mode. This was done so that let's say you choose to not give Austin any stunners, it'll cause issues with doing the objectives.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena