Lord TENSAI

#1CHADbombPosted 12/4/2012 5:17:58 PM
Does TENSAI have his Hanging Double Arm Suplex in this game?
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
#2The_Kingman_KidPosted 12/4/2012 5:29:44 PM
As a groggy grapple he has a "delayed butterfly suplex" where he picks the opponent up and waits a second or two and then falls backwards and drops them at his side. If that's what your talking about then yes. But both of his signature and one finisher are all the same move, "sit-out choke bomb".
#3TheBedGrapesPosted 12/4/2012 5:41:09 PM
I just played my first match with the new DLC, used Tensai, and every single one of his signatures/finishers is miscalled by the announcers.

"Tensai goes for the choke-bomb!"

No, Cole, that was a running senton...

I know this is par for the course with these guys, but seriously...way to let out the air of excitement real damn quick.
#4JustJimmelPosted 12/4/2012 5:44:57 PM
Quote:I just played my first match with the new DLC, used Tensai, and every single one of his signatures/finishers is miscalled by the announcers.

"Tensai goes for the choke-bomb!"

No, Cole, that was a running senton...

I know this is par for the course with these guys, but seriously...way to let out the air of excitement real damn quick.

@TheBedGrapes
Actually, that's pretty accurate Michael Cole announcing.
---
NEW "WWE '13" PS3 Online League:
http://fcw4real.freeclanforum.com/
#5sxekanamaesxePosted 12/5/2012 6:02:09 AM
similar issue went for the Denton and Cole called for green mist Lol and also encountered same commentary for the ichiban Baldo bomb
---
>.<
#6HHH4ChampPosted 12/5/2012 10:17:25 AM
I made Tensai my IC champ.
---
VP of the The Official El Dandy Fan Club
I won't change my sig until Tyson Tomko is back in the WWE Started 4/4/06
#7kosherPosted 12/5/2012 11:15:33 AM
I put him with yoshi,

Tatsu & Tensai

and they are gonna be my new ECW tag team champs soon

give them tag entrance 3, kendrick and zekes
tensais music and video

looks great
#8matt091282Posted 12/5/2012 11:32:05 AM
They did a great job with Tensai. Entrance attire, excellent moveset, epic wake-up taunt. Nicely done. I'm hoping he becomes a main eventer in my Universe. I expect him to have a big role.