DLC Glitch

#1dppattersPosted 12/4/2012 6:25:25 PM
So I downloaded the DLC, and it deleted all the data pertaining to my teams in the WWe Universe mode, and the alliances and advisories of all the superstars. I am so furious right now. I'm sick of this incompetence. Don't they pre-test this sh*t? Jesus Christ man, how about a little professionalism, or is that too much to ask? Did anybody experience this bull sh*t?
#2WrestlingRPGfanPosted 12/4/2012 6:41:28 PM
Yeah. This happened with WWE 12, and you can also check out the numerous topics about the exact same thing on this board.

It also deletes custom entrance music, for whatever that's worth.
---
WrestlingRPGfan
It's a shame more don't think like you. - twisted dogma
#3BrianJ82Posted 12/4/2012 6:41:53 PM
Think of it as a chance to start fresh. Pretend a hurricane takes down Titan Towers.
---
-Brian
#4BrianwtPosted 12/4/2012 6:42:11 PM
This has been a glitch since last year you would have known if you would have done alittle research and restarted your game right after downloading them.
#5AntitenantPosted 12/4/2012 6:42:17 PM
Yes, there are others who have experienced this issue and it is an issue that has been going on in these games since before WWE '13. The best way to combat it is to turn off autosave, download the DLC, then either quit the game (without saving) or reload your old save to restore everything.
---
Not changing this signature until...aw, who am I kidding? No one gives a crap about these anyway.
#6Zack_Attackv1Posted 12/4/2012 7:19:01 PM
Brianwt posted...
This has been a glitch since last year you would have known if you would have done alittle research and restarted your game right after downloading them.

My ass last year.
SVR '11, goddamnit.
---
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug
#7LiekPiePosted 12/4/2012 8:19:37 PM
Yeah they deleted all the customization I did. Superstar threads, move edits, entrances, custom music etc.... So annoyed right now
---
SAMCRO
#8Arn AndersonPosted 12/5/2012 11:29:01 AM
Been around since WWE 11 just like the copy attire glitch in CAS
---
Double A
The enforcer.
More topics from this board...
Online AxxessRadelta212/16 4:31AM