Anybody else miss the create-a-belt from a few games back?

#1SuperScott79Posted 12/5/2012 2:58:30 AM
I know I sure do... I know it was stupid and pointless, but my friends and I loved making a belt and then having an all out war for it.
---
Hey, This isn't where I parked my car......
#2LArcEnCieIXPosted 12/5/2012 12:19:01 PM
The "create-a-belt" (if you can call it that) in this game is pretty damn lame :/
---
"I like casey heyward a lot. Would loveyou to getyou him ina like theyou third orand somesuch" - ILoveTheBengalz
>D The Arc in the Sky
#3Princess_CakeyPosted 12/5/2012 12:22:56 PM
LArcEnCieIX posted...
The "create-a-belt" (if you can call it that) in this game is pretty damn lame :/

They should of called it "Rename an existing belt and play pretend"
---
PSN: Princess_Cake
http://www.facebook.com/nikkiwright87 http://princesscakenikki.deviantart.com/
#4SuperScott79(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:28:54 PM
I didn't know you could even do that in this game...
---
Hey, This isn't where I parked my car......
#5kayoticdreamzPosted 12/5/2012 2:25:46 PM
Princess_Cakey posted...
LArcEnCieIX posted...

They should of called it "Rename an existing belt and play pretend"

honestly im not shocked. everyone loves superstar threads(even if it is pretty damn stupid and limited). create a belt in this game is just superstar threads belt style.
#6AntitenantPosted 12/5/2012 3:15:54 PM
SuperScott79 posted...
I didn't know you could even do that in this game...

Yeah, they did a decent job of hiding it. You have to go to My WWE -> Title Management -> Tab over once to switch from the default title list to the custom list -> select on of the Vacant spots and begin editing.
---
Not changing this signature until...aw, who am I kidding? No one gives a crap about these anyway.
#7ACE-T-OPosted 12/5/2012 3:18:06 PM
I didn't like the old way because they actually couldn't be assigned to specific champions
#8KenpoKid69Posted 12/5/2012 3:23:24 PM
This is way better, for several reasons....you can assign champions and you don't have to pay fees for making the belts.

Granted, your options are limited, but it gets the job done well enough.
---
Mug Root Beer? I'm not thirsty enough to resort to violence, yet....
KenpoKid69, Yugioh In-game Name: Kate-O FC: 352527548010
#9acolytesPosted 12/5/2012 6:01:48 PM
All they need to do is combine the old Create-a-Championship, with the ability to assign an actual champion. I liked that they included some custom plates, but I wish they would just back to the full blown one. Where you could choose a front plate, side plates, nameplat, put whatever jewels you wanted all over it. I made some badass belts back then, and this would make CAW feds even more fun.
---
"I want your blood...I want your souls...And I want 'em both, right now." - Johnny Ringo, Tombstone
#10CorndowgPosted 12/6/2012 11:46:05 PM
Straight up. I don't wanna "play pretend."

Let me mix and match plates and change straps and change multiple colors at least. Seriously. Firepro did this so well.

And let me edit ALL the damn colors in the costume editor. Like, I wanna make the yellow classic cm punk but i can't cause the blue and red stripes on the side stay there and ruin everything cause I can't edit.

Ridiculous.