i know the game is broke or something... but how do you injure people?

#1canton kidPosted 12/13/2012 8:51:47 AM
last year undertaker injured rvd one week and sabu the next... and there was usually one injury a month (which i didnt mind)

but i havent had any this year...how do they happen? is it from an omg moment or is it like last year that if you get rocked hard enough in a match it could result in injury?
---
psn: flyingdragon_903
#2JoeydollazPosted 12/13/2012 10:37:55 AM
game is more casual

less selling and more action

so no
---
"Metal Gear Rising will be a port on PS3, P+ are xbots devs that never created/developed or even ported Bayonetta on PS3"- 12/2011
#3canton kid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 2:51:45 PM
so no? i dont get it

no theres no injuries? cause there is the thing in options to turn them on or off
---
#4Badass_BobPosted 12/13/2012 4:31:24 PM
Injuries do occur. In my Universe, Cody Rhodes and Christian had an Extreme Rules match.. and I played as Christian and beat him something severe. *lol*

I didn't even know he was hurt, there was nothing in the news. But, I spotted him as on injuries when I was looking at the rosters. He's been hurt for 2 months now.

Hurry up and get better, so I can beat you some more. *lol*

But, for the life of me.. I dunno how often injuries will occur, or how they're triggered.
---
You know you're like the A-Bomb. Everybody's laughing, having a good time. Then you show up, and boom.. everything's dead.
#5canton kid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 7:58:45 AM
so they dont do the whole wheel out on a stretcher thing anymore?
---
#6kosherPosted 12/14/2012 8:03:03 AM
yeah I have mosh and lashley injured....lashley twice...by paul wight...first paul destroyed lashley in a match and then there was a cut scene of bobby being wheeled out and the paul attacked him again throwing him off the stretcher and thus on to the injured list......then lashley returned to save JYD from a cut scene post match beat down and had a match with paul the next week...paul won and then a cut scene of him big booting lashley into the ring post was shown...and now lashley is on the injured list again...lol....not even a week off the list and he is back on it
#7kayoticdreamzPosted 12/14/2012 9:57:13 AM
canton kid posted...
so they dont do the whole wheel out on a stretcher thing anymore?

ive seen that happen. so it does happen. just not exclusively.

also i think simmed matches can trigger injuries now as that is the only way Edge 99 could of gotten injured in my universe
#8patbrawPosted 12/17/2012 5:05:02 PM
This is another rip off from thq I stop playing wwe13 the game is nothing like they said it would be thq need to put up a video on universe mode on how setup your storyline
#9DeathZebraPosted 12/18/2012 10:06:54 AM
What about interfering in a match and emptying both superstars bars? Used to work well for me in WWE 12. I had 26 people injured at the same time. XD
More topics from this board...
Online AxxessRadelta212/16 4:31AM