Wishlist for WWE 14

#1cedieboldPosted 12/18/2012 7:49:36 PM
Feel free to add, revise, or tweek as you see fit.

-Give us responsive AI & Intelligent AI.
-Targetting Limbs results in injuries throughout the match.
-Injuries from previous matches, if severe enough, can carry over to future matches.
-Thorough bug/glitch testing BEFORE game's release.
-We want REALISTIC counts when going for the pin.
-We want the wrestlers to stay down for REALISTIC amounts of time after eating a DDT etc.
-Bring back the GM Mode that was in Smackdown vs. Raw 2006.
-Bring back Create a Belt; not just give us a watered down "Edit" mode.
-Include Create-An-Arena.

-The ability to import textures from MS-Paint/PSP/etc. for our CAWs, via means such as flash drives and software support on your end. People are doing this with JTAG and other things anyway, why don't you just hook us up so we don't have to work so hard to do it?

-Improve load times, especially in matches where you've opted to "Entrances-Off". There's no reason for it to take so long to load (even with custom superstars) when you're not running entrances.

-Since you've covered "Attitude Era" in WWE 13, you should re-create "Ruthless Agression Era" for WWE 14's story mode since this past year of wrestling has sucked horribly story angle wise. Plus, retro sells.

-BRING BACK THE 2 BUTTON REVERSE SYSTEM! One for strikes, one for grapples!

-Bring back these match types:
*5 Man Armageddon Hell In A Cell (SVR 2006)
*Triple Threat Tag Team Elimination Matches (Full or Captain's Fall rules)
*Championship Scramble

-Bring back backstage arenas; not just ONE room, but a few with interactive environments.
-Keep environmental hotspots such as ring barriers and ringposts.
-Bring back the ability to climb onto the ring barrier and do flying moves off of it.

-Stop wasting ENTIRE slots for duplicates of the SAME WRESTLER. (IE 3 different wrestlers for the 3 Faces of Foley or 3 different wrestlers for the 3 versions of Hulk Hogan - Just throw the alternate versions as attires) If you can't fill those slots with talent, pick other legends, or focus on re-adding features you've taken away from us over the years.

-Please change the interface for WWE Universe mode. Some of the menus are confusing and if you attempt to add a Rival/Ally, it sometimes removes ones already there EVEN if you have slots open for rivals/allies.

-For WWE Universe mode, do not force us to HAVE to HAVE a Woman's Title on our shows in Universe. Allow us to Vacate or Inactive whatever titles we want. Allow us to have more than "One Major/One Minor". You know how much it sucks to have to choose between the WCW Cruiserweight Championship and the WCW US Heavyweight Championship when I'm simming a Monday Night Wars/WCW Universe? I, as well as many others don't even use the Divas (at all). I actually throw them all to an inactive brand as to not have to deal with them.

-For WWE Universe mode, fix whatever it is that keeps wrestlers you have placed on inactive from continuing to pop up on brand shows that they do not belong. I have tweeked and re-tweeked this by removing allies/rivalries, titles etc. and nothing helps. The game seems to do what it wants.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#2cediebold(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 8:03:12 PM
+ Bring back thumbnails on Community Creations and extend the period before you wipe the servers because the community is missing out on tons of awesome content just because a CAW or Arena lacks ratings or downloads and stresses the uploaders because they have to continually re-up the same things over and over and over again.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
#3AlexPumaPosted 12/19/2012 1:06:32 AM
cediebold posted...
Do not force us to HAVE to HAVE a Woman's Title on our shows in Universe. Allow us to Vacate or Inactive whatever titles we want.

This is already in the game. I run a WCW, TNA, and AWA brand, and none of them have a women's title. I run a GLoW roster and it doesn't have a tag-team nor minor title. The only belt that is required is the Major title.

Also, its sort of hidden, but its very possible to vacate titles. However the game doesn't allow a brand to have a vacant championship assigned to it, so to vacate a title you have to remove it from the brand first.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#4JunkYardCatPosted 12/19/2012 3:14:04 AM
One thing that springs to mind is,if they intend on keeping universe mode then the branching options should be available pretty much all the time,rather than this supposed 10-15% I've read about. From the promo ads they ran before release I thought this was to be the case anyway.
#5shadowwatcher2kPosted 12/19/2012 7:48:06 AM
how about an option to make some superstars mid-carders for shows that are considered "minor" shows. The Rock wouldn't always be on HeAT or Velocity, but you'd see someone like Val Venis, or Gangrel week in and week out.
---
Yes, I am a witch. Deal with it!
#6cediebold(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 10:31:46 AM
AlexPuma posted...
cediebold posted...
Do not force us to HAVE to HAVE a Woman's Title on our shows in Universe. Allow us to Vacate or Inactive whatever titles we want.

This is already in the game. I run a WCW, TNA, and AWA brand, and none of them have a women's title. I run a GLoW roster and it doesn't have a tag-team nor minor title. The only belt that is required is the Major title.

Also, its sort of hidden, but its very possible to vacate titles. However the game doesn't allow a brand to have a vacant championship assigned to it, so to vacate a title you have to remove it from the brand first.

I'm aware of this but in the past, every time we ask for something and they deliver ... they go and mess something else up that was fine the way it is. So for the sake of being thorough, I just wanted to make sure I listed that - not saying it was a prob in WWE 13 but it has been a prob in the past (WWE 12 for instance).

Thanks for your replies.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
#7cediebold(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 10:33:01 AM
shadowwatcher2k posted...
how about an option to make some superstars mid-carders for shows that are considered "minor" shows. The Rock wouldn't always be on HeAT or Velocity, but you'd see someone like Val Venis, or Gangrel week in and week out.

I completely agree with this. I'm tired of the oversaturation where the high end stars are on every show.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
#8RonWeasslyPosted 12/19/2012 4:05:53 PM
-Stop wasting ENTIRE slots for duplicates of the SAME WRESTLER. (IE 3 different wrestlers for the 3 Faces of Foley or 3 different wrestlers for the 3 versions of Hulk Hogan - Just throw the alternate versions as attires) If you can't fill those slots with talent, pick other legends, or focus on re-adding features you've taken away from us over the years.

For the last time. There are no spots. They add who they want based on what WWE wants. I love that they separate different attires in separate slots or whatever. I wouldn't have attitude Jericho in universe or attitude Henry either. Same for Rock and Triple H as well as Foley. I don't want to always have to change their damn attire. Since, they'll be listed as the wrestler on the screen instead of the attire I choose. If I select APA Farooq and Bradshaw, their pre-match up screen will still show them as The Acolytes. So speak for yourself buddy.

My only complaint would be to reduce the number of matches for minor shows, Minor shows should only have 3 matches total. Not the sa,e as the big shows.
#9The Sixth ChildPosted 12/20/2012 12:10:18 AM
I agree with a lot of this stuff. My biggest gripe?

Constant reversals does not equal smarter A.I. Annoying. I want harder difficulties to mean more than a 99% reversal rate.
---
"The Agriculture Ministry is not in charge of Gundam," said ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura.
- Agriculture Ministry, Japan Associated Press
#10JunkYardCatPosted 12/20/2012 1:34:14 AM
Perhaps a way they could give us stories in universe and allow us to pick who is involved would be to integrate the old gm system where you picked a story theme, such as giant killer, and then choose two people to fight in this feud.

They could then add multiple branches to the story, and even the option to impose a limit on long the rivalry lasts,or what ppv it ends at.