Ideas for WWE 2K14

#1taranharePosted 4/11/2013 12:06:30 PM
I'd like there to be some kind of theme to it. I'd personally like to see some kind of sequel to the Attitude era i.e. McMahon-Helmsley era etc What do you guys think? To be honest the Attitude theme was a massive reason why I have enjoyed this game. I haven't played a WWE game this much since SVR 09.

As for a game mode, I won't mind either a career or what Attitude Era mode was like in WWE 13. I really enjoyed the Smackdown 2 career and the Hear Come the Pain season mode was awesome too.

As for Universe I really hope they keep it as although it is currently flawed (heavily!) its really fun and addictive and unpredictable. In WWE 13 its half way there but with a bit of improvement It could be unbelievable to think how much more fun I will get out of it!
Here are my Ideas...

1) It will be good if managers had much more of a major role. Theres plenty now on WWE such as Zeb, Ricardo Rodriguez and who could forget AJ!
2) Interference needs improving. Be better if there was no time limit and you could beat the guy to a bloody pulp to start a major feud.
3) General Issue here...don't you find it annoying that the ref gets knocked out then he miraculously gets up! I wanna get some chair shots in especially on John Cena! Would love to see the return of hotspots and fighting in the crowd too.
4) More branching storylines for definite! Haven't seen one yet.
5) Would be good for you to choose which people to feud with like in GM Mode. It could be separate to allies and rivalries and be specific to create an epic story!
6) More match types to be incorporated into universe such as Special Referee. Would like to see Buried Alive again as well...would love to bury John Cena!
7) More customization. THQ did ok with that kind off compared to WWE 12 but be good to assign whatever titles you want to a show, be able to edit a match card without breaking storylines, assign people to more than one stable (Who the hell thought that would be a good idea!) and be able to make an attire default (bit weird seeing the Godfather all bright and colourful when I put him in the Nation)

These are all my suggestion...I think It could make WWE 2K14 the best there was the best there is and the best there ever will be! Lol but then if that was the case how could they make WWE 2K15 great. I think this probably what THQ/Yukes were thinking! Thats why they only release one patch per game,,,
#2cedieboldPosted 4/12/2013 6:20:17 AM
Wrong board, chief.
---
PSN - DuckySolo
Playing: WWE 13 / On-Deck: COD:BLOPS2
#3CitizenWolfiePosted 4/12/2013 7:46:43 AM
I agree on the managers thing - I'd like it if you could assign managers to wrestlers in a separate part to the stable options.

And speaking of stables, I want the option to have wrestlers in more than one team. In WWE13 I couldn't have both Edge & Christian teams along side The Brood or Shane/Vince as a tag alongside the Corporation or Farooq/Henry alongside the Acolytes etc.

Otherwise, I think it'd be cool to have the late Attitude/Ruthless Aggression era as a playable mode. Covering 2000 with the first ever triple threat tag ladder match, Foley's retirement, Hardcore title 24/7 etc through 2002 with Brock Lesnar's path of destruction and the title unification, up to around 2004 when John Cena started becoming the face of WWE. But that'll never happen I guess since Benoit was a major part of that era.
---
When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth...
#4LionheartCJPosted 4/12/2013 8:17:08 AM(edited)
I just hope we get the option to import the attitude era roster from wwe13

Tons more moves (WWE 13 with the moves pack was decent, but still not enough moves)
fixed glitches
better reversal system
backstage area
more weapons
8-10 people on screen at once
more options for create an arena/finisher/wrestler/entrance
be able to choose attires in universe mode

Basically, i would be happy if they didnt add any new features in and fixed what was broken in wwe13 and expand alot more on existing modes etc
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
#5CitizenWolfiePosted 4/12/2013 8:26:24 AM
LionheartCJ posted...

Nice one, it would be awesome if the WWE series worked like the Rock Band series in that you can build up a roster that saves to your HDD which could be used through further games, but graphics and engines are always improving or changing so it's unlikely.

Just thought of another thing I'd add - the ability to set alternate attires and colours as the default setting for both licensed and created wrestlers. It would have been cool if I could set the APA attires as the Acolytes' default attire for example.
---
When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth...
#6LionheartCJPosted 4/12/2013 9:12:33 AM
CitizenWolfie posted...
LionheartCJ posted...

Nice one, it would be awesome if the WWE series worked like the Rock Band series in that you can build up a roster that saves to your HDD which could be used through further games, but graphics and engines are always improving or changing so it's unlikely.

Just thought of another thing I'd add - the ability to set alternate attires and colours as the default setting for both licensed and created wrestlers. It would have been cool if I could set the APA attires as the Acolytes' default attire for example.

Legends of Wrestlemania done it with SVR09 supposedly (i still need to pick up LOW)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
#7taranhare(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 9:29:19 AM
Lol didnt realise there was a WWE 14 board

Yeah you could import the roster was a cool feature. You should get Legends of Wrestlemania was pretty good to replay classic matches and when you did it included all the moments in that match unlike WWE 13 e.g. Wrestlemania 14 HBK vs Stone Cold. Mid you I never really played it after I finished the Replay Relieve thing
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 4/12/2013 3:02:28 PM
LionheartCJ posted...
CitizenWolfie posted...
LionheartCJ posted...

Legends of Wrestlemania done it with SVR09 supposedly (i still need to pick up LOW)

no you dont its mostly terrible.
#9DoubleUTeeEfffPosted 4/12/2013 5:51:56 PM
-Fighting in the crowd
-Create an entrance having crowd entrances (The Sandman, The Shield, ect.)
-Buried alive match
-More weapons (if possible)
-More OMG moments (jumping off the titantron maybe?)
-Falls count anywhere being falls count ANYWHERE [what I mean by this is being able to take the fight backstage kinda how Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain did]
-8 Man MITB match
-10 man elimination tag match
-GM mode again!!!
---
I don't host anymore, stop sending me friend requests on XBOX unless I tell you to do so.
PSN & XBL: DoubleUTeeEfff
#10occupinePosted 4/12/2013 6:49:12 PM
talk shows in universe mode. the cutting edge, the peep show, the highlight reel, mizTV. Except in a roleplaying sot of way where you choose what you say/do, and this can help start rivalries by calling somebody out
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!