WWE'13 CAW or Wii

#1AlexFolkRockPosted 11/25/2012 1:33:06 AM
Good day!
I'm sorry for my English is not my native language.

I think, this topic will be useful for anyone, who wants to create their favorite wrestlers, are not in the game.

CAW model, move set, entrance, attributes, abilities, hit point ratios

Thank you for your help! =)
P.S. I'm playing for PC on Dolphin Emulator
#2Jason Hart MaiviaPosted 11/28/2012 8:36:24 PM
Since the development team was too lazy to create a new CAW mode for us with any updates, anyone can just use an older formula from an older WWE game. Minor adjustments may have to be made...or not. they're lazy.

I only have one CAW, Rainbow Mika Nanakawa, but she's a Diva. The Diva roster sucks, very tiny, and I don't want to create more Divas to fill up the roster. Had they added online CAW trading, I'd add more in a heart beat.

Unfortunately, my Mika CAW doesn't look so good. I once made a great one back in Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006 PS2, but for some odd reason, I'm not able to replicate her face in any of the newer games.
Still, with what I have, I doubt anyone would be interested in her, since nobody's playing this game and/or don't visit the Wii board for WWE 13.

Mika needs competition. If only there was a way to by gender restrictions.
The "Unknown" gender was one of the best things the Smackdown game series ever had.
---
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276
#3kayoticdreamzPosted 11/29/2012 2:06:31 AM
Jason Hart Maivia posted...
Since the development team was too lazy to create a new CAW mode for us with any updates, anyone can just use an older formula from an older WWE game. Minor adjustments may have to be made...or not. they're lazy.

I only have one CAW, Rainbow Mika Nanakawa, but she's a Diva. The Diva roster sucks, very tiny, and I don't want to create more Divas to fill up the roster. Had they added online CAW trading, I'd add more in a heart beat.

Unfortunately, my Mika CAW doesn't look so good. I once made a great one back in Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006 PS2, but for some odd reason, I'm not able to replicate her face in any of the newer games.
Still, with what I have, I doubt anyone would be interested in her, since nobody's playing this game and/or don't visit the Wii board for WWE 13.

Mika needs competition. If only there was a way to by gender restrictions.
The "Unknown" gender was one of the best things the Smackdown game series ever had.

if this is at all like the 360 version then yea you can copy the formulas over for the most part. i do notice they added a forehead section to the face now as either i never used it before as all my formulas have it at 0 or it is brand new.

on the 360 youve been able to copy formulas since 2011 quite easily.

also nothing against you but ive never understood people that only make 1 CAW i fill out the 50 quite fast.
#4Jason Hart MaiviaPosted 11/29/2012 2:24:29 PM
I've only made 1 CAW because I quickly loss the passion to create more.
It's been sorta a tradition to make R. Mika in wrestling games since No Mercy for N64, and I've never stopped. If the Wii games weren't just a copy/paste job, I would have more (No, I do not buy WWE games every year).

I used to make lots more in the older games, and I still have the old saves, but as the years went on, I started to understand more and more how much the Wii doesn't matter to Yukes and THQ.
I just haven't had the heart to be as creative in their games anymore, especially for female CAWs. It seems like the less effort the developers put in their games, the less effort I put into creating wrestlers. Every new feature that's been added to the series over the years on Xbox 360 and PS3 are never on the Wii.

I felt that I've wasted my money, and this is the last Wii game I will ever buy, unless Pandora's Tower and Project Zero 2 is released in North America. I had some fun with the Attitude Era mode, but that's where the "new fun" ends.

The Universe mode is pretty much the same old thing as last years. There's not much else for me to do but unlock a few things and I'd have completed 100% the game's objectives.

It's unfortunate that the game is filled with bugs that will never get fixed. No online, no patches. All of my questions to THQ have gone ignored. If they go on to make WWE '14 next year for Wii, I won't be playing it.

This one CAW of mine was the only thing that got me into creating something at all, since there's no other creation mode, besides the move creator. I can still say that it's not a bad game...I just want to do more with it. I want to do more with the female CAWs, but darn those limitations!

People often tell me to but the HD versions. Those people tell others the same thing, but one thing they won't understand is how different every individual is. Everyone have different lifestyles or are going through some financial trouble, and expensive video game consoles aren't really high on their lists. Right now, I can't afford anything extra unless I save up, which is exactly what I've done for WWE 13. I have things in storage, and I'm moving soon and have bills to take care of. I can't afford to throw down a couple hundred on anything right now, and i took the risk and bought WWE 13 for Wii. Never again, THQ. Still, I'd love to have either an Xbox 360 or PS3 and 3DS, but it may be a long while until I can afford them AND games.

Now, all I want to do is enjoy what I have. A Gender Bypass code/hack and other hacks for the NTSC version will be greatly appreciated. I really mean it.
---
Praise Rainbow Mika
SSBB: 3652-6261-7096 + Mario Kart Wii: 2707-7247-9079 + Samurai Warriors 3: 0346-6035-0276
#5kayoticdreamzPosted 11/30/2012 4:15:36 AM
seems like i see you here yearly so i figured you did buy them yearly

yes its true there is no denying the wii version is terrible. theres really no reason to get the wii version. but honestly i dont understand that logic the wii version is like the ps2 version and everyone cried when the ps2 version stopped coming out so...

ill be honest if you game even on a somewhat regular basis the wii fails. it has good games ironically when it gets a good game it gets a damn good game that nothing else can compare with but there is something the other systems have that wii doesnt. and if you are a wrestling fan well the wii is a joke for that area. if 50 dollars or whatever this game ended up costing you is too much its possible at this time in your life video games is too much for you barring the odd 5 or 10 dollar game that appears now and then or just really old. its not an insult or anything but video games is an expensive hobby. well it can be. if i was you i would of saved for a 360 this year instead of WWE 13 on the wii lol especially with black friday loving to bundle games galore. honestly i should take my own advice and save save save and invest invest invest lol.

i admit the gender limits are the biggest BS In this series honestly.

yea DOR1 was my CAW making machine game ive got like 20 memory cards worth of characters lol. im actually paranoid ill lose all those one day. id probably make more in this game if it didnt have the 50 limit. if i were you a wii only person i'd hook DOR2 back up and call it a day. still bugs me there is no DOR3.

im aware of pandoras tower i want to try it but what is this project zero 2???

honestly though for me CAW is where it is at for these games....also universe mode while flawed i enjoy the premsise of it. i admit attitude era mode and wrestlers suckered me this year along with stats in universe mode lol. though my tradition is far more than just 1 CAW.
#6Jason Hart MaiviaPosted 11/30/2012 7:48:56 PM(edited)
Yea, because of all of the horrible things going on in my life now, I've rarely had the chance to buy any good games. I did pick up Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story new and later got Rhythm Heaven used, but that's it. I've been re-playing mostly old games, and I made a promise, which was broken with WWE 13, to not buy any more games until I move into another house. Seriously, that $50 could have been used for something better.

I don't own every WWE game, but I did get WWE 12 last year and Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 the year before. I played SvR 2010 when my cousins brought it over (they only had a Wii). When I learned about using codes with Gecko and that the Gender bypass code was created for it, I bought a used a copy of 2010 pretty late.

I have the PS2 versions of the older ones (I got the first SvR, 06, and 07 in a box pack for dirt cheap when 09 was out). I don't own 2008 or 2009 (I got the AWESOME Fire Pro Wrestling Returns instead). I've been playing those older SvR games (from the 3-pack) with Action Replay hacks on PS2 (like Gender Restrictions), My N64 wrestling games, and Day of Reckoning games for pretty much all of the first half of the Wii's lifetime.

My cousins bought some of the later SvR games on PS2, and when I returned home, they were deployed and left me some of those games. The PS2 versions look better than the Wii games. Better lighting and shadows, and the titantron videos aren't pixelated.

I came close to skipping WWE 13 this year, but I fell for the attitude era stars being included and the talks of "fixes" and new animations.

I really thought things were going to be different.
I was a sucker. and I feel dumb.
I wish these game reviews came sooner. It's almost if no one really cared enough to review the Wii version, with some popular sites, like IGN and Gamespot, still having no Wii coverage at all.
---
Praise Rainbow Mika
#7kayoticdreamzPosted 12/2/2012 5:45:07 PM
hmm well that sucks life is horrible for you right now but at least you are being somewhat responsible about it appears so good for you. and at least you got xenoblade which is amazing in every aspect except character development and overall plot. man if that game was in 1080 with better graphics i'd need new underwear. last story i bought too now i just need to play the damn thing lol

you know i never could get into firepro for whatever reason. i just couldnt stand the auto grapple system also i admit i do prefer non 2d graphics especially for new games. if its an old game i can forgive it easier aka ive played it before.

LOL the ps2 versions look better? thats sad

thats probably because the wii version is crap in comparison i mean if you are THQ show of the HD version or the bastard child wii version? really this is targeted at Wii only owners who are in desperate need of a wrestling game.