What the! Free everything!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian Cross
  3. What the! Free everything!

User Info: Potatobacon

Potatobacon
4 years ago#1
Am gonna be shipped over seas soon and have no time for the game so i am giving it all away. Already sold alot of it for money and feel i want to give back to the community!
Post your ign and why u should get the card and i will gift u a five star or 4 star ace. No lie no joke! I per person please

User Info: KittenLina

KittenLina
4 years ago#2
My IGN is KittenLina

I'd like something cool because I'm finding it very hard to get something; I traded R.O.B. stuff for my Vampire Matron and I got my Fast Leviathan on my first Special Hunting ticket, and outside of those I haven't gotten anything of real value; I haven't been able to do better than a B in Coliseums and that was only one time, it's very hard to beat people with a 1300 deck if they have something like a level 55 Angel at the end :(

If you decide to give me anything, I will appreciate it a lot!

Also, good luck where you're going!
Currently playing: Runescape, Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS), MW3 (PS3), Resistance: Burning Skies (Vita), TMNT 4: Turtles in Time (SNES), Super Smash Brothers Melee

User Info: NinjaSkillsSon

NinjaSkillsSon
4 years ago#3
ign: mystizzy

because I'm new to the game and it will help me out greatly.

Potatobacon
4 years ago#4
Enjoy your almighty cool titan!

User Info: h1ryu

h1ryu
4 years ago#5
I'd like a 5* if you have one please, still haven't got a single one through hunting yet and I'm trying to crack the top 700. Thanks, IGN: Ultimecia
PSN - Cyber_Pup
XBL - FoilSlug

User Info: casmic234

casmic234
4 years ago#6
my IGN is Drynn

I should be given something because I took part in both your auctions yesterday and got beat out at the last minute!

Potatobacon
4 years ago#7
Wait sent a sexy almight instead it is better

User Info: Dvrormt1984

Dvrormt1984
4 years ago#8
IGN is Wane.

I do not have a 5* guardian in my deck after playing for 3 weeks.

User Info: Jebz11

Jebz11
4 years ago#9
IGN: Tokito pleaseee ive been wanting a 5* from you. but i never got a message back :(
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian Cross
  3. What the! Free everything!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived