What the! Free everything!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian Cross
  3. What the! Free everything!
3 years ago#31
Potatobacon posted...
Sent one of my best 5 stars menace, enjoy!

not asking for a card this time

but i must say, i really loved your auctions, were quite fun and i loved the no minimum bid, made for some good times (: have fun in future endeavors!
---
ROB ign: thanatos1614
Guardian Cross ign: semiND
3 years ago#32
Hey, sorry to hear about you quitting. are you being stationed somewhere without internet connection? sucks, i know the feeling. just remember: bacon makes the world go round!
3 years ago#33
Haha game is only as fun as the people who play it, may want to stick around a very special card is going up soon. Bacon style!
3 years ago#34
God requires a donation.

But, uh, that sucks.. if it is something you don't want to do. DO you want to be shipped over?
3 years ago#35
Thanks so much! Wish you the best!
---
Guardian Cross : Menace
Kik : Killamity
3 years ago#36
Potatobacon posted...
Haha game is only as fun as the people who play it, may want to stick around a very special card is going up soon. Bacon style!

bacon style!?!?! im curious to know just how bacon style goes, seems fattening
---
ROB ign: thanatos1614
Guardian Cross ign: semiND
3 years ago#37
IGN Omelette

i think cause i don't have any 5*, i have been stuck in rank B+ in 3 coliseum. right now my deck still building with 4*. and now been looking for 5* or ace 4* cause in high rank coliseum i can't stand again player with 1800++ overall atk :(. everyone sell/trade their 5* only with another 5* or huge amoung of ss/skill stone(iii). while i only ranked in B+ i can't buy any of 5*. now trying to collect some ace 4*/5* to face with high rank player in coliseum. thanks for your consideration
3 years ago#38
Being sent over to afganistan, 3 months on the water with no internet:/.
3 years ago#39
Ouch. Don't let anything happen to you.
3 years ago#40
oh, i didnt post my IGN because i thought you were all out. anyway, if you could spare a card or two, i'd appreciate it. my collection is getting pretty thin, helping out personal friends, too haha

IGN RedStar
  1. Boards
  2. Guardian Cross
  3. What the! Free everything!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived