SS for Cata (Atlas and Empress needed)

#1jbhildebrandPosted 2/19/2013 7:13:04 AM
Well, since everyone's got spares hanging around that they don't care about Coli lock with... I figured this is a good time to finish off two pages.

I'm offering 3SS per card (Atlas and Empress) for the help... I've got a Nix I can send as collateral... I know it's not much, but I'm a frequent poster, I've got a great trading rep and I use this same nick here and on GC Forum, so it would kill me if my rep was ruined on both these forums.

If you have either of these cards, let me know via PM (and I'll pm when to send as I'd like this to go as quick and cleanly for you as possible and I'm not hanging on to your cards for more than 5 min :)
#2AzraelmdPosted 2/19/2013 7:18:38 AM
jbhildebrand posted...
Well, since everyone's got spares hanging around that they don't care about Coli lock with... I figured this is a good time to finish off two pages.

I'm offering 3SS per card (Atlas and Empress) for the help... I've got a Nix I can send as collateral... I know it's not much, but I'm a frequent poster, I've got a great trading rep and I use this same nick here and on GC Forum, so it would kill me if my rep was ruined on both these forums.

If you have either of these cards, let me know via PM (and I'll pm when to send as I'd like this to go as quick and cleanly for you as possible and I'm not hanging on to your cards for more than 5 min :)

Uhmm do you have iron maiden and banshee need them also for cata need the sht for completing that page i have an atlas
#3AzraelmdPosted 2/19/2013 7:20:04 AM
jbhildebrand posted...

Uhmm do you have iron maiden and banshee need them also for cata need the sht for completing that page i have an atlas
#4jbhildebrand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:25:38 AM
which Banshee? I don't have IM, but I could help with an R Banshee at the end of Coli
#5jbhildebrand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:44:06 AM
bump
#6AzraelmdPosted 2/19/2013 9:17:13 AM
jbhildebrand posted...
which Banshee? I don't have IM, but I could help with an R Banshee at the end of Coli

I mean r banshee :) wana do the cata now for atlas?
#7AzraelmdPosted 2/19/2013 9:18:32 AM
Azraelmd posted...
jbhildebrand posted...

I mean r banshee :) wana do the cata now for atlas?

Ign Storm eye
#8jbhildebrand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 5:28:45 PM
Got Atlas, all I need is to borrow an empress!