Leveling service questions

#1Lainud1Posted 5/29/2013 9:15:33 PM
Hi, I am thinking about doing a lvling service but I don't know how much III stones I should charge my customers.Plz help me.
How much do I charge for each of these?
Lvl 1 to lvl. 70- ? III
Lvl 1 to lvl 60 - ? III
Lvl 1 to lvl 55- ? III
---
Lainud
#2legendxofxskyPosted 5/30/2013 12:31:00 AM
To 70? Well it takes like 6 or so feeders.

With feeders at 3-5 III, it could be 18-30.

Although you'll want a profit out of it.

So most likely 30, assuming u get them at 4 each

6x4=24 + 6 for "work", 30.

Seems like a decent profit.

60, it takes 4-5 feeders, so maybe 4x4=16 + 4 for work, so around 20.

55, 4 feeders still? So 15-18.

But remember, you want to stay Competetive.

So maybe this:

55: 15-18
60: 20
70 22-23

Tbh, if i paid for a leveling service, i would pay about 15 to lvl up to 55, abd then max my own out.

But this is all just speculation.
#3T_H_E_OPosted 5/30/2013 12:57:55 AM(edited)
The Awkward moment when you notice your protential customer is asking for how to pay you as low as possible and at the same time someone is teaching him how to...

Not sure if I should teach him as well or..

XD jk, maybe not saying me
---
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
#4legendxofxskyPosted 5/30/2013 12:59:57 AM
T_H_E_O posted...
The awkaward moment when you notice your protential customer is asking for how to pay you as low as possible and at the same time someone is teaching him how to...

Nah, i don't believe in leveling services. Tbh, i don't really know him well.

Literally Half of the GAME is leveling your cards, the other half is spending $$$ in potions for coli passes XD.

But yeah, i'd rather buy my own cards/feeders and lv them up that way.
#5T_H_E_OPosted 5/30/2013 1:05:07 AM
legendxofxsky posted...
T_H_E_O posted...
The awkaward moment when you notice your protential customer is asking for how to pay you as low as possible and at the same time someone is teaching him how to...

Nah, i don't believe in leveling services. Tbh, i don't really know him well.

Literally Half of the GAME is leveling your cards, the other half is spending $$$ in potions for coli passes XD.

But yeah, i'd rather buy my own cards/feeders and lv them up that way.

Thats discouraging :(, the problem is I dont have card to level up (unless you want me to level up might Sexy Mict). and my deck is over 210 already which mean i cant hunt..and there is nothing to sell already..
---
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
#6J3ffr3y85Posted 5/30/2013 3:10:54 AM
Theres some flaw with the calculations...

You're assuming if u use lvl 55s all the way.... by feeding the lvl 55 cards I think u are using like 15%-20% of the gp of the card......

using lvl 55 cards to lvl cards are for people who are lazy to hunt, and the most ineffective way to do it because u lose the most gp..... its in % so the higher lvl card u use the more u lose...

As a person seeking this service, if I have to buy the feeders and to lvl it up, why not I just pay the stones to buy feeders do it myself? At most it takes about a minute to use the 5 x lvl 55 cards to lvl it up... at most costs 5000 gp...

And on top of that I have to give a profit...? Makes no sense....

The purpose of the leveling service is so that the seller can use other things like 1-3* cards or slimes to maximize their profjts