Job Classes

#1devotedislamfanPosted 6/15/2012 12:14:26 PM
JustForFun, So what jobs do you like or look forward to use? (can only pick 4)
---
In the past, greedy kings ate a lot of fine food, then watched dancers/jesters for entertainment. Is that what a lot of us have become now??? :(
#2SlimeStackPosted 6/15/2012 12:26:40 PM
Knight, Ninja, Devout, Magus!
---
PSN: Slime_Stack
Most anticipated game: Final Fantasy Dimensions
#3GurudaPosted 6/15/2012 12:50:01 PM
Red Mage, Dragoon, Dark Knight, Knight
#4kamikaze135Posted 6/15/2012 5:19:35 PM
Dark Knight, Summoner, Dragoon, and White Mage
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#5JRPGPosted 6/16/2012 12:26:13 AM
White mage, black mage, dark knight and thief
---
3DS Friend code: 2621-2720-6163 Joerpg Australia Pokemon Platinum Friend Code Aussie Joe - 0002 0429 8655
#6devotedislamfan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 12:48:16 AM
Devout, Thief, Magus and Ninja
---
In the past, greedy kings ate a lot of fine food, then watched dancers/jesters for entertainment. Is that what a lot of us have become now??? :(
#7SlimeStackPosted 6/16/2012 5:56:50 AM
I'm going to hijack this topic and post my planned party. :P If you beat every chapter you get 69 job points, which can master 4 jobs with one point remaining. So I based my builds on the combination of 4 jobs! I won't post every ability they'll learn, but I'll point out the notable things that drew me to the jobs. :)

Sol: Dragoon (Warrior+Monk+Dragoon+Knight)
=> Two-Handed Grip, White Wind, Mighty Wall, Maximum White Magic, Final Heaven, Full Cure

Sarah: ??? I'm stuck on this one!

Aigis: Knight (Warrior+Monk+Bard+Knight)
=> Two-Handed Grip, Aura, Hastega, Mighty Wall, Maximum White Magic, Esunaga, Shock, Final Heaven

Dusk: Devout (Red Mage+White Mage+Bard+Devout)
=> Half MP Cost, Double Cast, Aura, Hastega, Esunaga, Megaraise

Nacht: Ninja (Monk+Ranger+Dark Knight+Ninja)
=> Dual-wield, Long Range, Smash, Barrage (it's not called that but I dunno how to translate)

Diana: Ranger (Monk+Thief+Ranger+Dancer)
=> Double Item, Phantom Rush. She can equip the Auto Crossbow, which hits all enemies. When used as an item it has a Barrage effect, when combined with Double Item, she can get the effect twice for an instant free 6 hits!

Alba: Magus (Red Mage+Black Mage+Dark Knight+Magus)
=> Focus Magic, Double Cast, Dark Star, Gigaflare

Glaive: Dark Knight (Monk+Ranger+Dark Knight+Ninja)
=> Dual-wield, Long Range, Smash, Barrage
---
#8badboyPosted 6/17/2012 2:13:37 AM
Is it just me or the classes are few compared to FF5?
#9SlimeStackPosted 6/17/2012 3:09:54 AM
Less jobs but each job has more abilities. Knight has samurai moves, Red Mage has magic blade, etc.
---
#10GurudaPosted 6/17/2012 12:12:38 PM
Not to mention that Fusion Abilities add to your arsenal so you get some moves without having the traditional class that the move goes with, such as some spells that usually would require a Blue Mage. And yes, one reason I really want to play with the Red Mage class in this game is that they're basically a hybrid of the FFV class, the Magic Fencer and Celes.