Any chance of release on a proper system?

#11John41617Posted 10/8/2012 1:19:10 PM
I could see it coming to OUYA once that comes out in March since it's already Android-based. And it even fits the console's requirement of having part of the game being free. Heck, FFIII is going to be a launch title on it, so it's not that far-fetched.
---
XBox Live Gamertag: John41617
#12odinoPosted 10/11/2012 8:15:25 AM
Ouya is a joke. You really think the small amount of money they spend on making a "console" can reach any kind of hardware quality big spenders like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo do? Not to mention how many years to research it took them. Expect your console to have huge amount of errors, bugs, failures, no warranty and basically the gaming world going crazy that they ever believed in that crap. You're all "cool ideas" and "nice on paper" but never considered how a real business works. 9m down the drain and kickstarter will not take the blame.

Therefore, not a "proper" system.

It's perfect on the iPad to play.
#13starlin17Posted 10/11/2012 9:40:04 AM
Link484 posted...
No, I don't have an iPad. I can imagine that it's much better for games than phones, but right now I find the thing way too overpriced. Maybe someday when tablets get cheap...

What do you consider cheep? when the ipad 3's came out you could easily find ipad 2's for under 200 dollars on the market.
---
xbox GT: StarlinX
#14Tenchi UKPosted 10/15/2012 3:28:34 PM
I dont have an iphone or tablet (i personally don't have much use for one) and would really love to play this game.
but i cant justify spending a large sum of money i wouldn't use half the features of.

i would love to see it released on a dedicated gaming system.
---
Pear into Peaches!