Best Guardians ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#1
So far I've used the Tactician guy...can't remember his name but he has lot of fire defense magic or whatever.

Anyways he was fun.

I bought agathorn or whatever his name is. The guy on the good side with a bow. He's alright...not really that great but doesn't suck either. I think I'm better suited for a different Guardian though.

So what are the Best ones for each class so far ?

Also does anybody know which ones will be added and when ( date ) they will be added ?

User Info: Final_Tran

Final_Tran
4 years ago#2
The next guardians that will be added for DLC is Bilbo and Bert the Troll, although no date yet confirmed I believe.

Also try Ori, the Runekeeper, he was really fun! I bought Arathorn too, his playstyle seemed to be slow the hell outta the enemies and shoot em as they try to run, but imo wasn't as fun either, and Legolas I found was pretty disappointing too
PSN: Trannol, PSA:BR Main Gold Dragon Sir Daniel Fortesque.
http://tinyurl.com/c7alxud

User Info: JustArtificial

JustArtificial
4 years ago#3
Legolas is very good. You just have to know how to use him. The dev last night was wrecking everyone with him. Ori is a very combo-y character, so make sure you're confident with that playstyle.

There isn't a "best" guardian. There are guardians that are better attackers, at the expense of speed or defence. But no "best" guardian.

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
4 years ago#4
Legolas is garbage... I tried playing him in a bot match I pretty much geeked my self out at how horrible he seriously was even when I was the same level as everyone and whipping out all my skills did barely any damage... so much for a striker.
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.

User Info: xngen

xngen
4 years ago#5
whipping out all my skills

...striker's strength is their auto-attacks

User Info: Buddy_Dacote

Buddy_Dacote
4 years ago#6
Tried Agandaur just now. Got a lot of multikills with his ultimate + overcharge.

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#7
Agandaur is my go-to. You've got to be careful with Overcharge+Shockwave though, if you're paying a competent enemy with a silence, stun, knock up, etc, they can interrupt you, and since you've got zero defense, you die when they do.

If you are going to use him, investing in a good cool-down relic is a smart investment, as otherwise he's too slow.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: richardecheese

richardecheese
4 years ago#8
Wulfrun seems like a solid defender... i like the heal because he doesn't take dmg to use it.... shield is cool... and his dmg spell is allright

Seems hard to kill anyone with him tho... very much a support char

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
4 years ago#9
I've only been using Sauron at the moment. His Lidless Eye is a beast. Next I'm going to try Lugbol.
Games I'm looking forward to: State of Decay, GTA V
Currently playing: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
4 years ago#10
I'm still a big fan of Gandalf. Dude annihilates soldiers for free, and not too easy to take down in 1-on-1 fights either unless he gets stunned/slowed/whatever else on top of it to really drag him down. Late-game that shield is an absolute monster of damage mitigation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived