Best Guardians ?

#1NeonYoshi11Posted 12/5/2012 10:21:28 PM
So far I've used the Tactician guy...can't remember his name but he has lot of fire defense magic or whatever.

Anyways he was fun.

I bought agathorn or whatever his name is. The guy on the good side with a bow. He's alright...not really that great but doesn't suck either. I think I'm better suited for a different Guardian though.

So what are the Best ones for each class so far ?

Also does anybody know which ones will be added and when ( date ) they will be added ?
#2Final_TranPosted 12/6/2012 12:32:21 AM
The next guardians that will be added for DLC is Bilbo and Bert the Troll, although no date yet confirmed I believe.

Also try Ori, the Runekeeper, he was really fun! I bought Arathorn too, his playstyle seemed to be slow the hell outta the enemies and shoot em as they try to run, but imo wasn't as fun either, and Legolas I found was pretty disappointing too
---
PSN: Trannol, PSA:BR Main Gold Dragon Sir Daniel Fortesque.
http://tinyurl.com/c7alxud
#3JustArtificialPosted 12/6/2012 2:52:56 AM
Legolas is very good. You just have to know how to use him. The dev last night was wrecking everyone with him. Ori is a very combo-y character, so make sure you're confident with that playstyle.

There isn't a "best" guardian. There are guardians that are better attackers, at the expense of speed or defence. But no "best" guardian.
#4SackBoiPosted 12/6/2012 3:29:59 AM
Legolas is garbage... I tried playing him in a bot match I pretty much geeked my self out at how horrible he seriously was even when I was the same level as everyone and whipping out all my skills did barely any damage... so much for a striker.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#5xngenPosted 12/6/2012 3:36:20 AM
whipping out all my skills

...striker's strength is their auto-attacks
#6Buddy_DacotePosted 12/6/2012 6:35:45 AM
Tried Agandaur just now. Got a lot of multikills with his ultimate + overcharge.
#7infinitexxPosted 12/6/2012 7:19:20 AM
Agandaur is my go-to. You've got to be careful with Overcharge+Shockwave though, if you're paying a competent enemy with a silence, stun, knock up, etc, they can interrupt you, and since you've got zero defense, you die when they do.

If you are going to use him, investing in a good cool-down relic is a smart investment, as otherwise he's too slow.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#8richardecheesePosted 12/6/2012 7:48:49 AM
Wulfrun seems like a solid defender... i like the heal because he doesn't take dmg to use it.... shield is cool... and his dmg spell is allright

Seems hard to kill anyone with him tho... very much a support char
#9bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 12/6/2012 8:33:04 AM
I've only been using Sauron at the moment. His Lidless Eye is a beast. Next I'm going to try Lugbol.
---
Games I'm looking forward to: State of Decay, GTA V
Currently playing: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth
#10TrueDozenMarksPosted 12/6/2012 8:35:33 AM
I'm still a big fan of Gandalf. Dude annihilates soldiers for free, and not too easy to take down in 1-on-1 fights either unless he gets stunned/slowed/whatever else on top of it to really drag him down. Late-game that shield is an absolute monster of damage mitigation.