Best Guardians ?

#41AshburnPosted 12/8/2012 2:59:04 AM
I was tearing people up as Mozgog last night. With both buffs active, he's a Guardian killing machine, and you can keep them from running away by taunting.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: NovaMage1981
FCs: Excitebots 2793 7866 9704 Name: Nova
#42KagelyzerPosted 12/8/2012 6:21:43 AM
Mozgog and Ugluk favorites so far, Mozgog just never dies and can destroy towers and guardians in seconds and Ugluk is an amazing chaser/CC tho the farm isnt great on either
#43infinitexxPosted 12/8/2012 7:10:19 PM
Any insights on relic setup for Thrain? For everyone else I use I've settled into comfortable loadouts, but for Thrain I just can't decide what I want to boost.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#44Ephemeral1Posted 12/8/2012 7:48:42 PM(edited)
infinitexx posted...
Any insights on relic setup for Thrain? For everyone else I use I've settled into comfortable loadouts, but for Thrain I just can't decide what I want to boost.

I found both his kit and his damage output underwhelming, but he is pretty tough to kill for a warrior. I would either focus DPS relics to make up for his lack of damage, or just make him even tankier and use your skills (knockup, slow, root) to setup your team.

Personally I think you're better off either choosing a pure tank guardian, like Witch King, or a pure support guardian, like Nori/Runsig.