Do not buy!!!

#1JonnyJAB87Posted 12/5/2012 10:41:37 PM
Monolith has a record for making broken games. This game is no exception. I would love for mobas to come to consoles. Sadly, this game is broken. You will get disconnected every other game. save your self the money, and make sure monolith can't get away with it again. If you want to check what I am saying,check thier own web site. Monolith can't delete and move the posts fast enough.

This game is broken,
---
xbox360gt_ZG JABs panda
#2WhiteSkullPosted 12/5/2012 10:51:29 PM
sure fire way they will move on is to NOT buy the game, if enough buy the game they will fix it so people will buy the DLC.

MOBAs are goldmines as Riot so they have a great chance to become the riot of consoles and the only broken thing seems to be the netcoding if they get that ironed out the game is in great shape.
#3JonnyJAB87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:56:57 PM
Do you know anything about the devs? I wouild think not.
---
xbox360gt_ZG JABs panda
#4XaeroGravityPosted 12/5/2012 10:58:28 PM
You're on quite the mission. I saw you post this on the official forums. It's a shame the game is having so many issues.
#5JonnyJAB87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:02:14 PM
It is a shame monolith thinks it can steal evvery ones money
---
xbox360gt_ZG JABs panda
#6SpootzPosted 12/5/2012 11:28:33 PM
You're just trolling at this point. No one will take you seriously if you post the same exact topic in 3 (or more) places.
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte
#7Knett100Posted 12/5/2012 11:33:28 PM
Funny. I've played about 4 hours, and haven't been disconnected once!
#8JonnyJAB87(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:40:31 PM
there will always be die hards, but your not enough to keep a game going. awesomnaught had no problems like this and it still flopped. I am not trolling just cause i am warning people about the facts.

You play against bots, your gonna be ok. You want to play against other people and your gonna get disconnected. Thats not trolling, that is fact. Again, if you want to check for your self, look at the official web site. check soon, id shut the site down if I was them.
---
xbox360gt_ZG JABs panda
#9WhiteSkullPosted 12/6/2012 12:50:38 AM
JonnyJAB87 posted...
there will always be die hards, but your not enough to keep a game going. awesomnaught had no problems like this and it still flopped. I am not trolling just cause i am warning people about the facts.

You play against bots, your gonna be ok. You want to play against other people and your gonna get disconnected. Thats not trolling, that is fact. Again, if you want to check for your self, look at the official web site. check soon, id shut the site down if I was them.

if its fact why did i just finish a 20m game without droping? my 3rd in a row lol

Do i get droped sometimes? sure do, is it every time? no.

awesomnaught sucked big time and is nothing like Guardians so no shocked it is a flop.

And yes your seeming like nothing but a troll who felt ripped of and is on a mission to try and destroy the devs lol.
#10NeonYoshi11Posted 12/6/2012 12:37:34 PM
this game is fun. that is all that matters. it runs smooth. lags in 1 out of 10 games.