Do not buy!!!

#11henson802Posted 12/6/2012 1:28:25 PM
Monolith made the best arcade game ever in Gotham.

They supported it an insane amount with multiple free DLCs, paid DLCs and a few patches that even added game modes and maps!

Easily the most supported arcade game, I still play it today and get into full matches.

Such dumb trolls
#12Ephemeral1Posted 12/6/2012 2:44:16 PM
Played 20+ matches yesterday. Got dropped twice, had a Q time longer than 1-2 minutes all of about twice as well. These aren't the major problems with the game. Those are: major lag spikes, and having your champ auto-selected because you got into match making at the very last second. That doesn't happen often either, but I'd rather not play as Sauron against my will for 20 minutes.
#13lowrclassbratPosted 12/6/2012 3:21:39 PM
Wheres the pissed fans on monolith site??? There seems to be no comment forums for anything on the site.
On a positive note says they're hiring so, if you live in Kirkland Eastside thats good news for you!
#14trogdor2k5Posted 12/6/2012 3:46:55 PM
JonnyJAB87 posted...
there will always be die hards, but your not enough to keep a game going. awesomnaught had no problems like this and it still flopped.

Awesomenauts is still going strong lol. The PC version has plenty of people playing it with new characters regularly being added for free.
---
GT is my username
BlazBlue Main: Iron Tager Sub: Hazama
#15ZyloWolfBanePosted 12/6/2012 3:50:57 PM
trogdor2k5 posted...
JonnyJAB87 posted...
there will always be die hards, but your not enough to keep a game going. awesomnaught had no problems like this and it still flopped.

Awesomenauts is still going strong lol. The PC version has plenty of people playing it with new characters regularly being added for free.

Yeah, honestly the only thing that killed Awesomenauts on console was it being released on Steam lol.
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~
#16JenniferTatePosted 12/6/2012 5:41:30 PM
I'm digging this more than Dota 2.
---
I don't take the orders from the war room anymore
This is one recruit who surrenders
#17stargazer1981Posted 12/6/2012 5:43:39 PM
I never had a problem with GCI.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi